1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MLK S3 TRASH TALK THREAD

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Eluded, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

lmao our match was scheduled for next week or did I fuck up lol

2. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Next weekend Rampage :>:(:
    @Cruxiat you're right Ramp just got the days mixed up

3. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I was about to say lmao we got 4 this weekend so gl trying to fit in kek

4. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

That's what I meant nerds.

5. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

I thought Cuci doesn't play KAG anymore.

6. asger75

asger75 Haxor

trash talk, you ready for this?
    None of you are good, you're all fuckin shit on the bottom of my foot, if you were my dog I'd pet you and forgive you for the shit on my foot, but nahhh, you're a fuckin internet weeb, you probably jack off to little girls. Compared to my knight skills everyone would fall, cheers

7. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Bitch, I'll stomp your ugly knight ass face with my beautiful builder butt and you will be fucked up into gibs before you even notice how shit you are. Back off cunt, this isn't thread for pub players. Start gethering water m8, that's your only chance when I come for you.

i hope I'm doing it right

8. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Don't worry you soggy wank stained sock I'll do you good, right up your little tight arse, I've been in a couple clan wars,
    How many you been in, huh?
    strewth cunt, tryna gemme mad huh?
    try me, step at me, I'll fuck you sideways.
    you did fine c;

9. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

this is why we need likes on clan forums

10. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

Ah - wonderful, B-tier knights :wink:

On a serious note though Cuci is coming back? I'm looking forward to playing with her actually. Several people have told me what a strong style she has.

11. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

You know what ? I absolutely don't care who you beat, but really x) It's cool for you man, but really I don't care xD
    I don't play at kag to make an e-penis concourse, beat who you want it's remain a game x). And if you don't know that some players have a better teamwork with others players is that you know nothing about the competitive scene. 2-3 players, the way they play, can change a whole game, trust me.

12. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

ag more like gay g

13. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat PUT ON UR hat

"[hat] clan best clan" - geti

14. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If Mist continues to put Australia as if they are dirt under their feet, of which may I add, is considerably arrogant of them, Major will withdraw from vsing them.

15. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

> TOXIC is just a load of C-tier knights but they're still rolling the enemy team this hard? Sorry @Cruxiat but your region is clearly underdeveloped. I'm afraid any EU or US clan will be giving you a rude awakening.

> It's a known fact that the australian meta is 2 years behind that of eu and us.

@Eluded @mcrifel you guys seen this? pretty interesting kag match; if you listen closely you can hear the ego of the EU community deflate :kappa:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  16. xXDustXx

xXDustXx Ballista Bolt Thrower

Anyone outside Straya sucks, it's as simple as that.

17. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

Snigger all you want @Cruxiat but this really changes nothing. With 400 ping the outcomes of fights are almost random. If we were to play a LAN match in the same building you would be skinned alive faster than a baby kangaroo can jump into it's mother's pouch. Now this may never happen - but on that topic there are many things that will never happen, such as you winning the MLK.

Regards,
    Eluded

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

We wouldn't be in the same room as you because you'd chicken out like you always do and run for the hills.

19. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Dear Eluded:

Correct me if I'm wrong; but we played with the same ping, the same map even, with the same ruleset. The rules that you deemed to be perfectly fair. Now if there's no problems with the rules then it's obvious we're the better team. we held you off for longer, you lost incredibly quickly. the only difference with 333 ping is you have to slash 1.5 seconds earlier. Now I understand this is hard for you guys since this means you lost fair and square but don't worry! you can always bitch and moan and get rules changed because you're unhappy :thumbs_up:

Your team literally gave up on the last round because they knew they had no chance. If you give up after being beaten so quickly then obviously you're just a bad team all around. I would feel sorry but the amount of smack you guys talk is unbelievable so I'm writing to inform you to stop being a little bitch and accept that you got beat. (in a minute and 3 seconds too, wow!)

I have no doubts that if you won you'd be just as smug as before, and probably rub it in our faces as well but hey that's fine because we fucking creamed you in our match lol.

We'll be rematching you guys soon so I wonder how many times we have to beat you before you accept we're better and not hide behind 'ping.' your logic means that literally every loss can come down to 'unpredictable ping' and never because you're just an average team. it really is such a steaming load of bs and you know it. You actually beat us once before with these same rules, but now that we beat you of course it's ping. of course :kappa:

as for winning mlk: if surge literally tied to
    a shit team like you then I like our chances ::D:

Best wishes and all my love:

Cruxiat.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  20. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Friendly reminder, this thread is called "trash talk thread" for a reason. Anything here shouldn't be taken seriously coz it's just throwing shit at eachother for fun. Let's keep our bodies salt supply here pls. Thank you.

Edit: You're all noob cunts.