1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Logs doing damages

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ultimatumm, Jan 30, 2017.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. ultimatumm

ultimatumm Catapult Fodder
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

title. Would be nice if, with speed, it could hurt people (you will be able to shield it). For exemple, if someone is up a tower, he could throw logs on the knights who are below him. It will help builders when a knight or an archer is attacking them, and they will have a chance to survive/kill the ennemy.

2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

so basically a free boulder?

ParaLogia likes this.
  3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

This sounds exactly like how trees used to work. When they were cut down they could fall on top of you and hurt/kill you. It was removed because of how annoying it was.
    Considering how abundant logs are it'll be used quite a lot and will get extremely frustrating. Also this would create a collision hitbox for the log which would mean you cant walk through it.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Logs did damage when thrown for a while. It was very annoying and was removed. Hopefully some folks who were around at steam launch can verify.

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

lmao.. this was in the game before and then it got removed cuz its bad

Kazaco97 likes this.
  6. ultimatumm

ultimatumm Catapult Fodder
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I didn't know that, thank's :)
    I guess I can close it now

Biurza likes this.
  7. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

it was removed after we gathered a group of players, invited geti, and spent 3 matches only killing him with logs. simple but effective testing.

Blubahub, ParaLogia and Gurin like this.
Mods: Rainbows