1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Steam Achievement: "nom nom nom"

Discussion in 'Help' started by bru-jaz, Jan 31, 2017.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

No matter what. It seems i cant manage to get the "heal an ally with a burguer" steam achievement. I've tried on Official TDM/CTF. Throwed already 10 burguers to wounded allies. Have you devs did something to that achievement that could screwed it up? or is it just me?

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Haven't touched achievements since they happened.

Code for it basically checks:

if food healed someone and i owned the food and guy getting healed is on my team but not me, then give achievement

bru-jaz likes this.
  3. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

spent 10 burguers more on CTF us. No luck. I even heal enemies. It just doenst want to be achieved! Can someone test it out if it happens only on my end?

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

99% of KAG owners haven't gotten the achievement yet so I hope someone responds.
    I farmed the achievements when they first came out so I can't really help unfortunately. iirc I didn't have any issues with it.

lol looking at global achievement statistics only 14% of people have joined multiplayer. wow...

bru-jaz and Cruxiat like this.
  5. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

This is normal. Every Player counts, even players who bought the game (and played it) years before the achivements came out. KAG has a small community so it didn't suprise me when I saw it.

6. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

I got the achievement. Try throwing grain instead.

bru-jaz likes this.
  7. Don_Volta

Don_Volta Catapult Fodder

You need to be hurt for anyone reading this. The achievement is not "eating" but "healing" yourself with a burger.

Biurza likes this.
  8. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

I've read your post many times and I still dont get what you mean. was it a joke?
    ----
    I get it. You, as myself, dont speak english quite well. That's the problem when two people try to communicate through broken language. :wink:
    Quizás si lo reformulás en español se entienda.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Don_Volta likes this.
  9. Don_Volta

Don_Volta Catapult Fodder

Well ive seen people who bought the burguer, tried to eat it (and probably ended up giving it to a partner) and then complained they didnt get the achievement. You cant really eat the burger if theres nothing to heal (if you have all your hearts)

Biurza likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey