1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I don't have free speech in KAG, 'aight then. You could've just said that...

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You can stop trolling now. The TOS aren't up for debate.

3. king-george

Not trolling :/
    but if you stop replying then I'll stop replying too.

4. U were tkn my dude

5. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Free speech =/= Hate speech being acceptable

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

TKing my friend who was perfectly okay with it.

7. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Just because a country has free speech, doesn't mean people can say whatever they want in other's houses (or games in this case).

8. you asked why you were banned so i gave you the reason
    just coz hes ur mate doesnt make it ok to tk also the admin that banned you wont know what kind of relationship you have with ur mate, he just saw u tk

9. Blue_Tiger

Yes he will. We were joking around with eachother throughout the entire game and it's not like 4zk doesn't know who me and Psiklaw are. Plus he banned us both which makes no fucking sense. 4zk was just being the fun police and there was no legitimate reason to ban either of us, let alone both.

10. he might know who u are but not what you lot do behind closed doors and its not against the rules to kick u of the server for tkn even if it was ur mate

11. Blue_Tiger

It should be. It's an obvious sign of admin abuse if he is bending the rules in that way to kick us both out.

12. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I mean, you don't exactly have to bend the "no teamkilling" rule to kick people who are teamkilling. Part of the reason we shouldn't allow consensual teamkilling is because we don't want all the kiddos catching on and getting in on the hip new teamkilling fad. Also, vamp is right that admins can't always easily tell whether it's happy happy fun-time teamkilling or just the everyday troll brand teamkilling.

13. king-george

That's debatable though, because a house or game company has to be situated in a country, and the household/game company has to abide by the rules of the country it's in, and if free speech is a rule there then it has to abide by that rule.

14. Potatobird

That's... not how it works. Is every website in USA obligated to provide a comment section and never remove any comments? No.
    https://xkcd.com/1357/

I believe free speech is still an ideal that should be upheld past its legality, but the primary purpose of the KAG servers is to host the game, not to provide a forum for discussion. If your speech significantly detracts from people's enjoyment of the game, out it goes.

15. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

No, it's not debatable, if you say something I don't like in my house, I can just kick you out. If you want to be able to stay in someone's house, you abide by their rules. Similar with games, if you say something mod's don't like, you can't expect that you won't get muted/banned.

16. Blue_Tiger

People have always team killed eachother, you even see admins team killing eachother in officials. Stop being retarded.

17. king-george

That's true. But at the same time, if you kick someone out of your house just because you're black makes you kind of break the law too.

Anyways, I understand - Racism not okay. But thing is, @The_Clev muted me because I was discussing this exact issue, he kept saying "Stop it" or something but I wanted to explain, however EVEN THOUGH I wasn't talking racist like before he still muted me, and that was when I decided to try and tell him that I wanted to talk through usernames. And then I got kicked out.

18. Blue_Tiger

Actually, kicking someone out of your house just because they're black is perfectly fine.

19. Potatobird

Uh, no, it's just not illegal :P

20. Blue_Tiger

That's what I meant, you silly sausage.