1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AG#] - Ancient Gear Resurrection

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Snake19, Nov 9, 2016.

1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

IRL problems, not everyone is a tryhard like you, already told you that.

2. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I just wanted to highlight some really clever plays from this thread

-Cu CW: This is a classic, it's not possible to resist the cringe whenever I read.

-HAHAH WE IN TOXIC ARE FUCKING BADASS YOU FUCKING LOSERS LMAO WHEN CW?????
    -LOL LIKE ITS JUST A JOKE DUDE CHILL WHEN CW???? :D :D
    -WOW UR EGOS N SHIET LOL :D :D
    -WE THE FUCKING KAG OVERLORDS

australians proven top level shitposters, YET ANOTHER TIME.

[​IMG]

We in FIST won't participate in the mlk3 for now. Competitive kag is just shit whatever you think about it. It was dead last year and the tryhard shit with AG dominating everything because it had literally all the best players in EU. They got their gloryhole moment and now snake and lumeos CAME BACK GUYS!!! :D :D :D , after complaining every now and then on various threads and never really being seen on public servers, just to DONT FUCKING LET OTHER CLANS TAKE THEIR TRYHARD MAJESTY HONORIFIC TITLE.

It's just stupid to participate in this mlk2.1, and it's been proven that 1. AG came back to FUCKIGN DESTROY EVERYONE DUUUUDE WE ARE SO OP AND FRENCH XDDDDD CU CW :D:D:D
    and also 2. they are doing this on a PERSONAL EGO TRIP, as I play almost daily in public servers and didn't see snake or lumeos more than 1 time in like 4 months. They don't enjoy the game and play with pubs to teach the newer players, have some fun and chill while playing. They just won't accept any other newer clan being better than THE LEGEND ITSELF, and this is actually what killed this game starting with other clans already mentioned in the thread.

also lumeos is just an obsessed hate machine who probably would challenge its real life adversities to a CW

peace out

3. Man i play like 20 hours~ week but ye ;3

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

(citation needed)

5. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Psi ,some people play to win, and others proclaim they play for fun. but in reality everyone try's to win games :D because thats the big fun factor in pvp games.

6. " I play almost daily in public servers and didn't see snake or lumeos more than 1 time in like 4 months."

7. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

That's like, your opinion, dude. I just play the game and rage against others both in public and comp matches while i spam emotes and teamkill accidentally:) so maybe i'm not the best example here but still my point stands.

the joke was that u needed proof...

8. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

my fucking god I just wanted a match for MLK, that's literally it

@Snake19 Can you message me on forums when you get a team / time ready for a match? I'm unwatching thread. cya

9. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

or maybe clan wars are just way more fun than pub matches. i got bored of kag for like half a year a while ago, maybe 10 hours a week, but i was always down for clan wars. because they're fun. egoing it up is all part of the fun. idk why you and fist wont enter... i was sure you would when i left for mist.

10. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

DON'T LISTEN TO TRAITOR SHILLS!

11. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Yes let me just finish my week of work, my members are okay for a clan wars next week. I do not think its will be against an AUS clan because we do not have the proper server. I think you can understand that I do not want to play with 333 ping lol if it's needed i will maybe buy a server in west coast ;)

12. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

13. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Sure you dont need to ask some more NI members to join first? was this the third now? stay classy :)

14. Blue_Tiger

fuck off. if you arent going to play in clan wars, dont start talking shit about ag ASKING your members to join a clan that has a purpose.

15. Coroz

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

All NI members join AG for MLK3 , you can stay in pve ni aswell np

16. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Theyre always free to do whatever, just dont pretend to "care about community" or complain about it while at the same time leeching off of other clans. This is also something that started waayyyy before this mlk thing, so you dont have to come with that argument.

17. Coroz

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

its not leeching if you guys dont play cw, and it wasnt a argument.

18. Blue_Tiger

You're barely a clan, you're just a group of people who play KAG and wear a tag.

19. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

99% of kag clans

20. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

However, we do play CW, were just not competing in MLK. Also, we were actively CW'ing previous 2 times it occured. Either way, again, I never said you guys can't do anything, I said it's not very classy imo.