1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server Browser & Other Stuff

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by Verrazano, Feb 16, 2017.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Once upon a time there was a cool server browser online. I was bored in class so I made my own.

http://verra.xyz/thdstatus/kagservers.php

Current Features:
    • Search by player name
    • Search by server name, gamemode, description
    • Filter empty server or modded servers
    • See player/server count.

Here's another part of the site I made that just has the thd news and server status.
    http://verra.xyz/thdstatus/

If anybody has any requests for within these projects feel free to suggest it.

2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

When I search for something in the search box the list doesn't update until I check and uncheck one of the options. Maybe add a search button or make it so the list updates as you enter text.

3. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Ah thanks for catching that, I accidentally broke the filter when I added the check box functionality. Should be back to working normally now.

epsilon likes this.
  4. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

It would be good if it remembered your options each time you use the website.
    Also would it be possible to search for people by ping or location (e.g. players below 100 ping or players from Australia)? Sometimes I just want to see what servers my Aussie pals are on. If this is possible maybe show the servers these players are on and make their name stand out from the others in the player list.

asger75 likes this.
  5. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Yeah, it'd also be better if it shot fire out its mouth and lasers out its arse.

epsilon likes this.
  6. Verrazano

I'm not so keen on anything persistent. I'll look into ping stuff, I'm not entirely sure if that's calculated via the client.

epsilon likes this.
  7. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Last edited: May 3, 2018
Mods: Downburst, Mazey