1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to make quiver be straight 90 degrees?

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by king-george, Mar 11, 2017.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

The quiver is usually sitting sideways on the archer, but I want to change it to be pointing straight up, how do I do this?

2. asger75

asger75 Haxor

step 1: Convert your quiver sprite onto an angle that supports the upright position
    step 2: Put 3 dots *red dots* in a triangular position, so that 2 dots are on the quiver in an upright position (One on bottom of quiver and one on the top of quiver), while another dot is in the centre of the archers hit box
    step 3: line up the dots and draw an eye in the middle of the triangle
    step 4: this is where it gets really difficult, you must now take a screenshot of this, send the screenshot to me, once you've done this I will send it to the pentagon so they can use there super computers to analyse it
    step 5: Hopefully the pentagon will send it back with in 60 years (This is caused by a law stating that the american military can only release secret information 60 years after it was acquired)
    step 6: insert it into your specially bought floppy disk drive with over 600TB of storage, and whalla you're done.
    I hope this helped, with this information you should be able to make your quiver sit upright.

king-george likes this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It's part of the archer animation stuff. Line 522 and onwards in ArcherAnim.as is where to look.

king-george likes this.