1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I dunno, I just got mad, what I wrote is kinder than the original comment I was gonna post though... o>O

2. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

@asger75 @TheBloodOfNight

Complaining about someone asking for a source of a factual statement you made? How is that retarded? It's like writing an essay for an English assignment having various quotes from sources as well as making multiple factual statements, without any of those being backed up with sources. You then hand it in to your teacher, they don't accept it because of no sources being provided and then you go ahead and tell them to look it up themselves because they are retarded.

Jesus christ people, do you not understand how to have a proper discussion?

Anyway now that's out of the way, BITE ZA DUSTO blew me the fuck away, can't wait to see how it's all gonna conclude.
    Also.......... RIP :QQ: @ParaLogia

Super fucking hyped how they'll pull off Lelouch of The Resurrection (R3), probably will watch the 3 recap movies too to refresh memory of the show.

I'm gonna miss Part 4 so much it's unreal...

ParaLogia likes this.
  3. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

Its not school or Eng lesson.. anyway.. If it would be off topic, i would agree 100%. Since it is 100% on topic, it should be in your very own interest to research things you dont know.​

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I'm glad you're finally on board for part 4. (Hayato is the best JoJo protagonist.) That bath scene was a bit uncomfortable though.

Regarding the on-topic/off-topic:
    Talking about Koreans animating anime is on-topic. But at some point, it was no longer about that. Nobody even expressed an opinion on the animation outsourcing. Our disagreement arose because the implication of the word "Source?" was not the same for you and me.

Either way, I appreciate the effort you've put into explaining things to me, even if it was a misunderstanding.

@asger75
    But that's exactly what I was asking for. I wanted him to cite the source for his fact, that's all. I was being stubborn, I admit, but that's because I wasn't given what I asked for (a simple request).

My tirade about formatting was the truly off-topic part. But I poured a lot more effort into that, because I actually care about that. So, to explain my mention of "off-topic"-- I was the one who stepped off-topic, and I just wanted to make sure people didn't follow me on that.

Thanks for the source btw. I didn't realize they even outsourced to India.

P.S. I wish I could afford physical copies of manga, but that stuff ain't cheap. I imagine body pillows are even more expensive.

Oh, and I've been hearing so many good things about Kimi no Na Wa (Your Name), like that it's the next Ghibli-level film. Hopefully it'll live up to that hype when it finally releases with subs.

5. "nobody grades me anymore for providing source so i don't have to"
    [​IMG]
    ============================
    the entire argument that "anime provides new experiences" compared to manga is also pretty damn kek given that most of the animes now (especially adaptations) are lousy, cheap productions that miss half the fucking frames and the other half seems to be drawn by handicapped Chinese children in a sweatshop. Key example: One Piece, where the anime looks like shit compared to manga and also has worse pacing (IMHO)

Yagger likes this.
  6. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Lets not generalize.
    Some anime are better as anime, and other anime are better as manga, and even that depends on the person.

7. TheBloodOfNight

What ? Are you talking to yourself ? If it would be off topic, i would agree 100%. Since it is 100% on topic, it should be in your very own interest to research things you dont know.

8. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Holy fuck, I honestly think at this point Part 4 is the best out of all of them, DP coming through with the legit af OP change, fuck yes.

Just realised this, in my earlier post I actually made a pun with BITE ZA DUSTO lmao, guess it's already in my eyes...

At this point I'm really fucking excited to see how this'll conclude, also, Part 4 is the first JoJo I've got as a 10 on my anime list! The other 3 are all at a 9.

JoJo altogether is just one of my favourite series ever, it's so damn good. I remember seeing All-Star Battle 2 years ago (IIRC) and saw that one of the main characters was a paraplegic on a horse fighting all these weird ass looking characters who all had the most creative power I've ever seen.

From there on, I started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), I actually put it on-hold after watching 3 episodes cause I wasn't getting much into it. A month or so later I decided to watch episode 4 to see what happens next and boom, that was me marathoning it already.

When it comes to the manga, I haven't read much of it, I read the second half of Part 3 (Egypt-hen) and then started Part 4 but stopped in hope for anime announcement.

PART 5 WHEN

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  9. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

And you're a part of it :P

10. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Just jealous of the of the Mlg weeb swag :wink:

[​IMG]

11. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Has anyone here seen Inferno cop ? It's my favorite anime. It's not anime, it's art.

12. TheBloodOfNight

Its from 2012 !? I always thought its a very old anime o.o

13. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

watched all of Schwarzesmarken

kill me now fampai i didnt realize the maker was urobutcher until the fucking end when my heart was hurting

14. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

No kidding, right? Feels like I've been waiting for season 3 of Spice and Wolf since before I was born.

Also, that gif is glorious.

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
  15. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I've only seen Season 1 of Spice and Wolf, I'm keeping Season 2 for when I'm really craving it.

I should probably continue the other anime I'm supposed to be watching currently, JoJo is the only anime that has me totally engrossed atm, which is kinda sad... Only like 10 episodes or so from finishing FMA too.

That's probably the first thing I will do, finish FMA that is. (original not brotherhood)

Yagger likes this.
  16. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    FuzzyBlueBaron and Sytoplasma like this.
  17. TheBloodOfNight

Anime at cinema ? Nc, i dont think i ever saw any around cinemas back at my place. When it comes to manga i finished everything i was reading recently, i rly enjoyed Berserk, hiyokoi, onepunchman and ofc bleach. I rly should finish air gear, i went beyond ova already, but im rly into Junji ito's stuff now, i loved uzumaki and flesh colored series. Gyo was amazing too, but im not satisfied with story development a little bit.

18. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

PSA: If you like fun and aren't bothered by extremely unsubtle yuri undertones, you should take a shot at Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid). It's airing right now, almost done airing, and it's a charming little comedy.

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
  19. TheBloodOfNight

[​IMG]

20. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

That's nice to hear; I may got back and finish the original in that case.

Mods: BlueLuigi