1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Mod

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by Killy07, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Killy07

Killy07 Bison Rider

This is a mod idea that me, Terracraft and Irrininja (Irrininja currently is not contacted) have thought of doing.

The mod will have Jedi and Sith (both need a shrine to do so, where you can buy a Sith Kit or a Jedi Kit) There will be AT-STs and AT-ATs for empire and T-2Bs and T-4Bs for rebels in the original trilogy or AT-TEs and AT-APs for the Republic and Hailfires and AATs for the CIS in the Clone Wars, which would be replaced with the Catapult and Ballista. Archers would be replaced with either the Stormtroopers or Rebel Soldiers, or B1 Droids and Clonetroopers. Builders would be replaced with miner droids, all factions.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

Clears some things up,yup. Thats totally doable. Flag - building and so on.

3. nik2005

nik2005 Catapult Fodder

the progress in sprite section is like, i've done resprited for bombs, water bombs, keg, mines, and arrows with balista bolts also being resprited. (maps and sprites maker) .-.

4. Killy07

Killy07 Bison Rider

Your welcome.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2017 ---
    And your point is?

5. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Can I help :3 ?
    I could make some sprites, edit the sounds and support you with scripting :) (I did't say I can script like Rob or Aphelion but i can definitely help)
    Would be nice :')
    I also can provide a constant server for the mod ^^

AgentHightower likes this.
  7. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

We already have a server that is hosted most of the time when we think the mod has a new better update and not anything boring, that is the original mod's server, But Killy or Terracraft (AKA the guy that hosts the original server) can decide if you can get permission or not, But i appreciate you wanting to host it on a server, And also adding new things to it, So thanks :P