1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Territory Control: Official Forum Badgers

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by TFlippy, Mar 4, 2017.

1. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I actually like the pumpjacks as is, they provide a tactical renewable resource that can be used by any players to either destroy or kill with required skill, as long as they can reach them in the first place.

2. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

By skill you mean jump+throw?
    Also, they are commonly in the wild where nobody has bases, so theres usually 2-4 stacks of oil

3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

4. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

Update v61: Marching Badgers
    • Added Force Field Generator
    • Added TFlippy_THD_TC_Kagtorio.png
    • Added a Combat Chicken Soldier
    • Added Imbalol_TC_Megaworld_edit.png (Credits to @Imbalol)
    • Nerfed rain (it rained too much due to a typo, it was meant to happen 10 times less often)
    • Fixed my screw up with @Koi_'s smoke grenades, now you can throw them properly
    • Foghorn has finally returned, Combat Chicken regime is now being reformed
    • Updated couple of maps

5. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

:)

rappyrap42 likes this.
  6. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I mean you could say the same about bombs.

I don't know what you're talking about I never find them in the wild besides pumpjacks, which is why I think they should stay. I don't know about having pump jacks being able to be built, because as I said I think the natural pump jacks add a level of strategy to base positioning. Do you want to be able to get oil? Do you want to avoid bandits having readily available oil right outside your base? etc.

7. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

YES! COMBAT CHICKEN WARRIORS! I've seen what you have in the files of the mod. Very interesting stuff. Sure would be cool to have 1/4 of a map be full of chickens in trenches. They could help out if the aliens are pissed, and return with more Scythers....

OH! And Foghorn is back! Hurray! Sadly Jerry isn't coming back.

J-man2003 and erik102003 like this.
  8. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

9. enderzilla747

EXACTLY WHAT I SAW. HYPEEE. Will the Triplane come too? Today I played on the map with the bunker Chickens. Saw no chicken warrior knights, but I did blow them up. I assume that Gunship is piloted by a player? Though based on how the other players try to get up to it, and the shield generator keeps them out....The Sycther's friends have come to claim their UFOs and friend's corpses! The alien invasion is here! Grahhh

J-man2003 likes this.
  10. BarsukEughen555

dropships are for sadmins, so no hype so far~
    gratz on getting shields though c:<
    on theme of oilpumps, they were still placed in the wild and were map-designed just as before, aka exactly same placement, but instead of spawning a pumpjack on mapstart it spawned oiled stones, which requried 1000+ wood to build a permanent(i think) pumpjack there, which seriously limited the oil production rates and was generally fun and balanced

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  11. enderzilla747

I joined a server and there was a large amount of craters full of Technodust, also found a Chicken Assault Rifle in one, but then someone crashed the server with a large oil explosion....

J-man2003 and l3afysamz like this.
  12. rappyrap42

rappyrap42 Catapult Fodder

Hey i searched around a bit but couldn't find one so i was wondering if there's was a mod download for this, i won't make a public server with this mod i just want to mess around on a private server with my friends. Thanks, also love the server i play on it a lot.

13. BarsukEughen555

on theme of private serber - join official serber to download latest version, it'll autodownload mod, ask for permission for @TFlippy though
    crates full of technodust - ~magic~~

14. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

Thanks, you're allowed to host the server as long as it's private.

rappyrap42 likes this.
  15. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Great update Flippy

16. rappyrap42

rappyrap42 Catapult Fodder

thanks i won't make a public server only private and also whenever i try to join server it crashes, but the new update (v62) works on my private server so it is probably a problem with the hosting, also is it possible to get shield gen yet and can you read the building book and if so how, Thanks!!!

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  17. BarsukEughen555

shield gen is hightec, from the molecular manipulator, building book is readable /only/ with peasants/bandits, and it turns then into a neutral buildor

18. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

server down? :c

19. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

20. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Yay! ...only when I try and join I get "errors compiling server scripts" :QQ:
    Tried it twice then restarted my kag and tried it, same thing ::(: The server is empty so I'm wondering if this is happening to other people too