1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

You need your KAG accounts merged? Post here.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Furai, Dec 14, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

2. ultimatumm

ultimatumm Catapult Fodder
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Thank you Furai :)

3. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

Forum name : Sasquash
    Steam name : Tulvar
    Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1df784n7dd398adfkj290
    I want to keep Tulvar

Yes Im aware this will most likely break the Kag head thing, not particularly worried about it.

Thanks ahead of time,
    Tulvar

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This is not thread for requesting name changes. You can only merge premium accounts you own.
    I created it because people had their premium accounts and then they got the game on steam and instead of linking their existing KAG account to Steam - they have created new account.

5. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

6. Volta_

Volta_ Catapult Fodder

I don't clearly understand but i think this would solve my problem? somehow my initial account logged off after a crash (im playing on MAC OSX) and had to create a new account since i didn't remember the old password AND the e-mail i used back then got blocked.

7. Furai

I don't think this is what you want. Steam API sometimes stops working and Game cannot verify that you have steam account linked to our KAG account. All you need to do then is to re-launch Steam.
    As to your issue at hand - drop me an email at support@thd.vg and we'll deal with your issue in private.

8. UdoMorn99

UdoMorn99 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hi there,
    I'm a bit confused about those username, i just want to change my acutal username, that one on the right under "username" when you press TAB in game.
    • Your current KAG username: UdoMorn99 # I want to change this one. This is the username on the right when i press TAB.
    • Your KAG username linked to Steam: Melubnio
    • Link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/melubnio/
    • Which account you'd like to keep: Melubnio # I guess this is the nick that i want to see under "username" when i press TAB.
    Basically i want to delete that "UdoMorn99" and change it to "Melubnio".
    Many thanks for your time, have a good day.

9. Furai

We only offer username changes to people who donate to us over forums. This thread isn't meant for username changes.

10. death1773

death1773 Horde Gibber Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018

11. Furai

I'm confused, so where does "HappyBo" account comes from? Do you mean you have 3 accounts? Also I can't make your username contain the trademark sign. I'm not entirely sure that you understand what this thread is about.
    I've checked database and KAG account that is linked to your Steam is death1773. HappyBo appears to be your forum account. I can only make one of these your main account after merging. So what do you want it to be? HappyBo or Death1773?

12. death1773

death1773 Horde Gibber Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018

Yeah sorry about that, I didnt entirely understand too well :P. But i want my account to be merged with Death1773 please, mainly because when i try to upload heads to the head uploader, i use my forum account, HappyBo. The thing is that i cant upload a head because it's a different account, so i wanted it to be death1773. Sorry for the mix-up :P

13. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

So i don´t really get it
    I have 2 forum accounts, reginils (Premium Player) (I´m not using this one)
    and Niiiiii (The one i´m using)
    So can i now turn them into one - or what is this about?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  14. Furai

Yes, if you wish so - I can merge for you those accounts if you own both. Just need to know which account you want to remain as the main one.

15. Furai

Merged, now there's only one account named death1773. You may need to reset your password at https://kag2d.com/en/lost_pass. Also this doesn't mean that heads that you've uploaded as HappyBo will be transferred to death1773. That's something you should probably ask @makmoud98 about.

16. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

I would like to, but i love my name beeing blue

17. The_Great_Shit

The_Great_Shit Shark Slayer

• Your current KAG username: TheGreatShit
    • Your KAG username linked to Steam: The_Great_Shit
    • Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thegreatshit/
    • Which account name you'd like to keep: The_Great_Shit

18. Furai

The_Great_Shit likes this.
  19. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

• Your current KAG username (the one used on forums) Niiiiii
    • Your KAG username linked to Steam reginils
    • Link to your Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Itz_Niii
    • Which account name you'd like to keep Niiiiii
    I will donate so i can change my ingame username to Niiiiii

20. Furai

Done, make sure everything works and if you have issues with logging in - https://kag2d.com/en/lost_pass reset your password here.

bunnie likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey