1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KeepUp

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by PooManCHU, Jun 13, 2017.

1. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

If you are reading this KeepUp, Too late your already dead. haha just a joke25252525.

KeepUp is an English speaking clan, founded by yours truly ManCHU, it's based in Oceania. which encompasses Nz, Aussie, and some of south east Asia.

*How to join, just send me, there are many ways you can post your app, you can post below on this Thread, start a conversation with me here on the forums, you can find me on AUS KAG discord channel from time to time, or even pm me in game by typing half of my name into chat and then press tab, example pooman then tab.

*On Application forms. what information i would like you to put into your application are as follows.
    *your Username in game, as-well as your forums name. or anything else you want to add, like discord or steam.
    *which land you hail from, i just need to know this for ping reasons.

*your main, E.g what you are best at class wise.:hammer::bow::sword:.
    *hours you have in KAG if you are using steam, if not just a rough idea about the time span your played for, as well as if that period of time was on and off playing, or most days.
    *also we dont just play KAG, anything else you wanna talk about. ya-know, other games, tech, movies, it's allgood.

also if you are a Noob :QQ: PM me your username, that way when i see you in game we can go to an empty server and i can teach you a few things about knight . that's my main. if you are a noob reading this, then nice one mate, you made it to the Forums, you are only a few clicks away from some very useful guides, hit up classes and mechanics on the home page:wink:. Edit i will be training up and showing the ropes to a returning player. i have created a private voice chat server on discord to make this process more breezy. if you would like to join just start a convo with me and ask for invite, mic helps but if you don't have the means text will work also, as long is you don't mind my spelling errors, theirs no spell check in game:wink:

in closing,we are all adults or young adults, so i don't think we need rules, we know how to act and how to play. Swearing is fine in my book it's not the words that count it's the context, so yeah saying Shit when you die stupidly or saying Dam you, or bullshit. it's very different than a verbal attack on someone. yeah none of that BS78787878:up:
    Thank you.

:Members List... so far
    .KeepUp PooManCHU (leader)
    .KeepUp Crimso
    .KeepUp jasonpendragon

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Good luck! :rollseyes::thumbs_up:
    Happy to see a new Aussie clan.

3. PooManCHU

lol forgot members list editing now
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2017 ---
    thanks eps, Aussie and Kiwi

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Good luck ;3

5. PooManCHU

cheers Niiiiii, i hope you don't demand a shrubbery.

6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Haha