1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Darcia, Oct 9, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

i did it a small while ago,but my options are limited and my case is half size so my options are limited.
    ty for the answer tou

2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Protip:
    GO to your local tip.
    SEARCH for computer cases.
    SALVAGE $6000 worth of graphics cards.

3. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Several hours later... im close to level 20, my two handed skill is almost up to 70 so i can get sweep attack. im wearing full dwarven armor that i goddamn made and upgraded myself (like a baws!). got six or so dragons under my belt. My house in whiterun is fully pimped out and its there where i store all my dragon bones/scales (those are goddamn heavy!)... im feeling rather confident about myself.

Then my brothers magic user suddenly took a leap up in power level when he finished the magic guild questline and now have seventeen diffrent flavours of rape in the form of spells. and a ungodly regen on his magicka. hes now grinding quests from the greybeards to get new shouts everywhere. and on his way to each and everyone of them i swear he meets at least one dragon... hes up to like 9 dragonkills....

I need to step up my game. Wuuthrad hungers!!!

4. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

magic is OP. Started a new character to try one handed, figured out shields are OP too. And bows have always been OP in TES. Gotta try pumping the difficulty up.

5. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

ill try but,wattage wise my computer card cant take anything good <_>
    still thanks for reminding me to do that.

6. Smokeybacon

Smokeybacon Superdreadnought Donator

Definitely play the game on expert or master difficulty, or by level 20 you will be OP'd in every aspect, and it just isn't fun when you can stand in front of a dragon and between armour rating and magic resistance, be almost immune to fire breath.

A swarm of Chauruses or a Giant can still annhilate you, but yeah, use expert or master difficulty.

7. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

its loads of fun when you cant do a damn with magic.
    i remember me running away from snow trolls to recharge magicka.

8. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

I will buy it one day and he will be more cheap! But Skyrim look interesting!

9. ShadowMyr

ShadowMyr Shipwright

great game, its too easy to get weapons though...

10. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Charus are OP i ahd to fight 2 at level 5 and almost died.

11. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

i found magic WAY weaker than anything else, not to mention you cant get the best spells till you hit 100 skill, and they have interruptable cast times ! Warrior with 2h was op for me, even on Masters i killed Alduin in 4 or 5 hits

12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Found wabbajack, Sheogorath is hilarious!

I should go back and defeat that lich i couldnt beat a few levels back... stupid lightning cloak... perhaps the wabbajack will work.

13. DarkDain

Its possible, mine one shotted a Dwarven Guardian, and those things are beefy so i doubt it was pure nuke and was just a -kill- effect.

14. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

My brother made a new character and joined the Stormcloaks rather early in the game. They took over Whiterun, and my brother fought his way through whiterun guards and imperial soldiers. Using the "Axe of Whiterun" he had been given by the jarl earlier in the game.

Sweet delicious irony!

15. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

This thread was about skyrim, but then I made it a knee joke thread.

16. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Wabbajack worked fine.... got me a nice lich mask from it.

Decided to continue on the main quest. got to some place that was crawling with forsworn. and then suddenly a dragon came down and attacked. Lost Lydia and my Horse (guess which one i weep for the most.) in the battle. Guess ill have to ask some of my bros in the companion to join me in my endevaurs.

17. DarkDain

I'm going to assume Lydia, as she carried much of your loot and you didnt even name your horse, unless you named her Horse. Keep that mask, they are part of a secret collection, collect all 8 !

18. Fructdw

Fructdw Shopkeep Stealer

19. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Actually..... She cant even compare to the epicness of the physics defying horse. Who i named Grizzly by the way (because when the damn thing grunts, i think he sounds like a bear). steep mountain side? B*TCH PLEASE!!!

Still Lydia had been a good follower throughout twenty or so of my levels, even if she was in the way most of the time and stepped on every goddamn trap there is. I gave her a worthy send of... By stripping her corpse bare and dumping her in the river.

OUR HERO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

20. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

the lusty argonian maid.............
    if oyu dont know that book(shame) you gotta search all over the honeybrew inn.

Mods: BlueLuigi