1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

bunnie - mapmaking forum application

Discussion in 'For Forum Mods (closed)' started by bunnie, Jun 28, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should I moderate the holy section with Map Suggestions?

1. Aye

11.1%
  2. Nay

44.4%
  3. Maybe

44.4%
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

let's get to business. anyway I want to be a moderator because I have an existential crisis and I want to do something useful for the world.

I'm a bad, awful person and u won't like me (If you're even reading this post then there's a big chance I've insulted you and may have dropped some F-words at you). that's why am I applying for the mapmaking section. I didn't submit any maps for it because I disagree with the rules and I can't put my name on a map (I like being famous).

However, I've made some maps once - some tdm stuff, also mostly maps for Iko's CTF (server with gimmicky maps). I'm going to put my maps here that I consider to be good and 1 disastrous (how 2 spell) map so you don't think I'm holy.

trzyV2.png
    tdm castle with mechanisms, lacks eye-candy but pretty good for movement
    jedenV2.png
    Small tdm map with mechanisms so you lose faith in humanity. Also flying dirt
    NewMapONE.png
    Map for Iko's CTF. Tons of weird stuff, including dirt background which everyone loves
    ValeOfStrenghtv2.png
    Map for normal ctf. May or may not ever submit if I feel I don't need to be famous for making dank maps. May or may not suffer from gold overdose. Also has bad anti-rat system :^)
    m16.png
    I think it was on offi TDM servers for a while actually; got removed because it was, well, you can think of a good adjective. I just felt like making eye-candy.
    [​IMG]
    Awful map I promised. Made 3 years ago. Has so many bad stuff in it that I don't even want to talk about it.

I hate rats but I'll try to be fair, I understand that this filthy tactic can fix stalemates.

Also I'm going to fight for the rights of slightly gimmicky maps.

I may be a little biased because I'm @PUNK123's lover but I'll try to pretend I don't know him when viewing his great maps.

I want to be a moderator because Mazey stopped moderating this section.

I'm good for this position
    also I have lots of free time. And I know something about maps.

Recommendations from other moderators: Definitely not Ej. No idea about anyone because everyone's inactive. Maybe @makmoud98, who the heck knows. If you recommend me please post to make me feel better.

Also I think there should be a few moderators chosen for this section, maybe one that specializes in ctf, one that specializes in tdm, who knows. If there would be more we could discuss maps together. It would help if we could determine together which maps deserve to be on the laggy land of Offi Servers. I would be in ecstasy to talk with the mapmaker overlord @PUNK123 about which maps could land into the great composition that is the current Offi Servers Mapcycle.

sory for bad gramer and wrong speling)

tis all

@edit: fixed post after 5 hours
    @edit2: I'm not a troll.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    Clev, FunATuns and Biurza like this.
  2. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

Wait haven't the only 2 maps you submitted needed revisions after multiple complaints?

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

yea, 2 tdm maps. they were pretty bad, it was like 2 years ago. one is in the post, second is here:
    m16.png the one from post. it had to get the tunnel fixed because it was horrible. it got removed because bad movement.
    m20.png and this one.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.