1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application Niiiiii (Ni™)

Discussion in 'For Forum Mods (closed)' started by Ni, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

About me!

Hey there, my name is Ni (My real name doesn´t matter) and this is my application for employment as a forum moderator.
    I joined this forum 3 years ago, and I´m active since 1 year.
    I do want to become a forum moderator, because I really think I would do my job good and with fun.

Why am I good for this position?

1. I´m on the forum everyday for a few hours.
    2. I´m really active, means I do read all new threads, messages and other stuff.
    3. This isn´t suppose to sound narcissistic, but I am a nice person who you can talk with.
    4. I´m quiet able to discuss.
    5. I´m really neutral, means I am not preferring friends in any case of rule breaking.
    6. I do know the rules of the forum and I´m not braking them myself.
    7. I´m able to speak proper english.
    9. I´m always contactable. That is because I´am using Discord and Steam everyday.
    10. I do like helping others, so I don´t have a problem with supporting anyone.
    11. I´m also ingame active, so you can contact me there too.
    12. I have a lot of experience with moderating a forum. (I´m currently moderating on 3 forums)
    13. I´m a friend of a lot of people on this forum, this might be an advantage.
    14. I´m not going to abuse my role because i really want to be a nice person who you can trust.

Any recommendations from other current moderators?

Not that I know of.

Section you think you have the skills to help out in?

I´m active in every section, so I can help everywhere.

//Edit

Maps.

I´m quiet new to the map creator scene, but this may not stand in my way.
    I´m able to decide for myself what map I do like and which I don´t.
    Because I´m an active player, i know what maps the people want to play and what maps they don´t want to play.
    Even tho my maps are not the best (They are really not good) I do know what a good map is.
    I would never choose an unplayable map, because I am the one who is playing on them later.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    FFC, platy1knight, jaytratto and 5 others like this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Can you provide actual proof for your moderatorship on those forums? You don't have to post this publicly, it's fine if you PM me if you don't want people to know.

Ni likes this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No where in your application do you talk about maps. It'd be fine if you showed galen evidence of your past moderation(which I'm not saying you didn't you very well could have) and we're made the exception to this recruitment period being only for map app moderators. I'm gonna be blunt and say that you're pretty new to mapping, everyone has to start somewhere, and your work doesn't stand for itself as to why you should be anywhere near making decisions on which map goes on official. I would like to know what you think makes a good map/which maps you think are good before I could personally be ok with you deciding on which maps get put on official. Im being pretty blunt, but it's not meant to be rude you just don't have a long history of quality maps that speak for themselves (skinney) or many posted opinions on what you think about maps.

bunnie and Biurza like this.
  4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

I'm kind of new, but maybe that is a good thing because I'll rate maps different then you other guys would do. Also you don't need to make good maps to know what a good map is ^^ (I can tell you my opinion on a good map on discord)
    And I already did send the proof to galen :)

5. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Pretty nice person with a love for the kag community, I'd say Ni is a good choice. ::):

Ni and Biurza like this.
  6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.