1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [REJECTED]Curb_II

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Croco-Dile, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

Map name: Curb II
    Gamemode: :blue::red:Capture The Flag
    Symmetrical: Yep
    Special features: Mid is flat
    Map: KROCCO_Curb_II.png
    Map name: Krocco_Curb_II.png
    Preview:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Updated with more stone and gold:
    [​IMG]
    Updated with less pointless bedrock and decreased skybox:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

cute, though it definitely has a resource problem(way too disperse/too little).

3. Croco-Dile

Updated with more stone and gold:
    [​IMG]

bunnie likes this.
  4. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i'd suggest you cut off most of lower's map part with bedrock and part of the top air - to prevent the towerspam and descrease lag

5. Croco-Dile

Updated with less pointless bedrock and decreased skybox:
    [​IMG]

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Im really blind apparently. Maps cant have obvious signatures(pretty sure curb II counts). Other than that mid seems to be a death sentence for anyone who wants to try to push to take the enemy's hill(especially considering the dirtbackwall tower youve give the enemy). Mainly rejected for the signature, though there are some questionable aspects of the map like underground gold(that players will only find if they use the minimap and even then that'd have to assume caves had gold), a slaughterfest at mid, and no real progression the enemy can make onto the other side of the map(the map is made to have a fight at mid so everything on the leftside benefits blue and everything on the rightside benefits red so it would be a pain to end a stalemate).

You can edit the .png in the op and itll be moved back to the map application general area. Or you could tell me my criticism is lacking and if you make a reasonable case ill reconsider my stance.

7. Croco-Dile

Thanks for the criticism, I didn't realise the maps can't have signatures