1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Been playing for about 1.8k hours now, my most played and beloved game of all time. After many hours of playing KAG it's safe to say that my time is done here, I just want to say thank you so much to the player base, mods and the devs; I have had an absolutely amazing time playing this game and have shared many memories, it's been a great ride and I hope you all enjoy. Might see me playing every now and then hopefully

Goodbye! ::):

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

bye wax, you will be missed :QQ::QQ:

3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

At first glance I thought JayP was leaving because of the profile pic.
    Goodbye. Fun times were had.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

See you for MK. II

:wink:

5. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Turns out I am no longer moving ! 25252525 But still got work that is needed to be done, hopefully I will still be around but just not as often. ::):

6. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Welcome mate.

7. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Internet going down for about 4 or so days, I'll not be on steam or KAG for that time, but I might sneak some forum time into college :3
    Also, this page still doesn't seem to bleep me whenever someone posts, what's up with that ?:
    200 what nows? You could literally download something, put it on a memory stick, and post it to me faster than I could download it myself.
    welcome to marmite.
    I remember you ;)

8. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

agent's total net limit is 200gb/month and his net speed is like 100kb/sec 252525252525252525252525

9. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

My Upload speed is actually 8 times more than DualChicken's speed, And his net is like 10 times faster than mine, What i can guess, Is perhaps my upload speed is too much for the game to handle, So it starts getting lag spikes and ping bans/ping kicks and etc, And you're right on the 100kb/sec, My net is really shit, So it lags a lot, Especially in KAG.

10. Olimarrex

I'm back bois. Internet is now 40 * better. Also I'm now existent in a slightly different position than before.

11. Welcome back Olimarrex

12. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Welcome back Oli ;3

13. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

just got a messge from @Cruxiat that gather is back on, ill probs be on the discrod later boys

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

15. DarkDescent13

DarkDescent13 Shopkeep Stealer

Hello my name is Kritical and I'm am new to the forums and have recently come back to KAG and would love to get involved with the community. ::D::thumbs_up:

16. Hey DarkDescent13! ::D::thumbs_up:Welcome to the forums and back to KAG :) You should probably join the KAG discord server. Lots of people on there!

17. Olimarrex

Welcome!
    I feel like I remember you from before. But that's probably because I've seen you recently.

18. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Varion is alive too!

19. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Welcome Kritical, As Varion said, You should join the KAG official discord, Lots of people are there.

(edit: Corrected it, Varion said that, God, My brain is too tired to work today)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  20. Olimarrex

:huh?:

Mods: Gurin