1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mexer [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mexer, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Mexer

Mexer Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. No Control - to be deleted. inactive

\o
    I'm only applying in case you fellas somehow still won't have enough admins after this next selection wave, but somehow I doubt that will be the case. We got a lot of good choices already. Regardless, here ya go:
    • Which continent are you from? Europa
    • How often do you play? A few times a week. For now I'm quite busy with Erasmus but during summer/school breaks pretty much every day.
    • What times are you usually available? 14 - 22 UTC+2
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? Black Death, Blood&Glory, Vamist's servers, Teritorry Control, Factions and other dead ones.
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? No, for most of them.
      • How long were you admin? Cumulated 4.5 years.
      • Was your admin status ever removed? No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, slaves or the president? No, just ask them yourself.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? Experience, objective judgement, never make emotion-tainted decisions, calm demeanor
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Shoutout to my Soldat fellas of 8 years, hayo.
    • Your Discord - Mexer#5996
    I wanna add that I support the idea of admins having normal colored names. Suppression will never be as effective as actual punishment. I'm happy to see many people still interested in volunteering admin janitor work. Good luck everyone!

2. Goblin_king

Goblin_king Bison Rider

i remember him from black death,he was a good admin

Mexer likes this.
  3. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1, Great guy, And one of the best admins in Black Death, Will fit for Official Adminship. :thumbs_up:

Mexer likes this.
  4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1

Good admin, no problems with making him an admin on my servers. No abuse or any reports.

Mexer likes this.
  5. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

i love how you suggested that admins should have regular colored names. I believe so too. Instead of suppressing ''would be griefers'' by intimidating them with your presence, and afterwards letting them go nuts when no admin is around; instead let them think that an admin might always be watching them at any moment; and that not a oppertunity arises for them to grief.

Blue_Tiger and Mexer like this.
  6. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

From what I've experienced on BD and B&G I can confirm his dedication to the task.

BarsukEughen555 and Mexer like this.
  7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

+1 administrates well as far I could see on B&G/TC.

I think I already have suggested that on Discord but there are some inconveniences with both ideas. Maybe it would be worth making a dedicated thread, applications are not the best for that.

bunnie likes this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Good person but doesnt play the game much, -1.

Mexer likes this.
  9. Mexer would be a great admin. Now let me tell you why I think that. See Mexer has the qualities that a few men possess let alone most Admins. I know this because I have played with him for some time now. I will list some of these qualities but before I do I want to say that Mexer receives my +1. Remember I dont give out +1's just to anyone. They are presented with much thought and consideration. Now lets get to the main course of this discussion which everyone has been waiting for. The qualities that Mr. Mexer holds are patience and being a calm dude. Thank you.

Mexer likes this.
  10. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Was your +1 removed as well?

I would also like to give my +1 to Mexer again. Whenever I see him online (mostly later in the evening for EU) he's calm, mature and has good knowledge of the game.

Blue_Tiger, Vampire and Mexer like this.
  11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.