1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. PugLion

PugLion Catapult Fodder

Thanks so much for the information. I've been at it for hours thinking I've done something wrong. Glad to know I'm not a potato.

2. MagicalPotato

MagicalPotato Builder Stabber

I have the same problem as PugLion. I don't spawn and the game always ends with "no survivors or migrants left, survived for 1 day". Is it possible to somehow fix this? I've been playing on other Zombie Fortress Plus servers and they work fine.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  3. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I think this resource hasn't been updated since the release of the KAG update. So it's still probably broken. I recommend you use the mods you get whilst on the already existing ZF+ servers.

4. MagicalPotato

MagicalPotato Builder Stabber

Well, I guess I'll need to do that. I just thought this would be better because when I try join these existing Zombie Fortress Plus it keeps disconnecting me and it takes me like 2-5 tries before I can connect and this one doesn't have that problem.

5. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

I tried hosting it but Im frozen wih a red cirlce so idk what happened. I do have customtitlescreen mod along with it too, as well as deepthroat. I also tried gong into challenges and ladders had a red circle
    I think entities have red circles.

6. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

This mod hasn't been updated in awhile and the reason you are freezing is probably due to one of the recent updates that broke a lot of mods.

7. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Red circles mean that one (or a bunch of) script(s), inside one of the mods you're using, is broken.
    Being frozen is one of the consequences of that.
    That probably means that one of the scripts included in ladder.cfg is broken, did you face this issue trying vanilla challenges or modded ones?

8. VaderCraftGamer

I disabled the mod (changed the autoconfig.cfg to vanilla and removed the mod from mods.cfg) and it was back to normal. It's only when I add the mod it's a problem. Since it's not being hosted yet and I find it fun I wanted to play it possibly with another person on my sandbox, but since that isn't possible I have to play it on my own. I would remove the mods that I am using (CustomTitleScreen and Deepthroat) but I use CustomTitleScreen. I will try using the mod without CustomTitleScreen enabled (as well as Deepthroat) and update this post to inform if it is still bugged or if it works without either of the mods I used. I'll also test with only one of the 2 mods enabled.

9. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

10. VaderCraftGamer

Thanks but I don't feel like downloading an older version of kag, but I will keep the page bookmarked for other games.

11. Vermilicious

You do as you wish of course. I didn't mean you have to play the old version, but just to retrieve the older scripts. If you want to also fix the problems, it's then easier since you can compare when trying to figure out what has changed. The simplest solution, however, is just to copy all the vanilla scripts and resources this mod relies upon and include it in the mod, with the risk of missing out on some small bug fixes. A small cost to be able to play what you like.

There hasn't been a working zombie mod server available for a little while now, and that kinda sucks.

12. Olimarrex

There are 2 to my knowledge, though I think both are backwards compatibility things.

13. VaderCraftGamer

I know, it's lonely to play alone, it's better online, but the game kind of sucks as you can't host your own game or invite through steam like some games I used to play (Terraria, Starbound etc.).

It would be nice if the put servers back up with the mod, it was fun to play.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2017 ---
    Those servers don't have the assassin classes and the fun stuff. They have simple zombies, not the advanced ones and you can't be undead, and zombies break blocks, so it isn't as good as this one... :QQ:

14. Olimarrex

1 has assassins.
    Also, isn't it better when they break blocks?
    Though they did remove player zombies.

15. VaderCraftGamer

Breaking blocks does add a challenge to the game, but in zombie fortress plus they still broke doors, this would be harder because they can also break blocks, unless you live in dirt.... which actually is a good idea I came up with just now...

Anyway does this actually have assassin? That was the best class in zombie fortress plus

There is no more undead??? Why???

16. Olimarrex

17. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Fixed the mod to a playable state.

Any game breaking bugs, show me the error and i'l fix it, if its not game breaking, then i'l leave it alone.

EDIT: if your going to host it, this is the gamemode

Code:
    sv_gamemode = ZombieFortressPlus 

Attached Files:

FoxyLady and BarsukEughen555 like this.
  18. Vermilicious

The current online servers are haunted by an old bug where portals aren't spawned, so that the game ends right away. Not sure if that's the case with the new version though. Basically, you can't play.

Vamist likes this.
  19. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

thnx vamoooooost

20. VaderCraftGamer

Ty I'll try that now