1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(recruiting) AUSS - Australians United Stand Strong

Discussion in 'New/Upstart' started by Stevedog, Nov 6, 2017.

1. AUSS
    [​IMG]

After a period of inactivity for this once mighty clan, In March 2017, I, Stevedog, have revived and reformed AUSS with the the help of its Founder, Darksteel, and Loyal member, Dominar, and I will lead this clan back to its former glory as top Australian Clan, and restore the chivalry, honour and loyalty this clan holds in the highest regards!

AUSS is a competitive clan, but also a friendly one, that strives to the best clan not just on the battlefield, but for teamwork, respect, honour and chivalry. We are based in Australia, but recruit from all of Oceania.

Clan Charter.

AUSS has a charter than all members must uphold and abide by, and must do so unconditionally, as AUSS upholds a sense of chivalry and honour, we are as glorious in our defeat, as we are in our victory, we don't cry or complain when we lose, we admit that the other team won, not through gimmick, or our teams lack of skill, but rather, that they are worthy opponents, and today they have prevailed, but tomorrow will be a different story. But most importantly, we respect each other, we respect our allies and our opponents, and we respect all that AUSS stand for.

We do not tolerate abusive members, and as such, members who break these set rules, will be punished accordingly;

1. Don't hack. (This one obviously, will lead to a tad bit more than removal from our clan.)
    2. Don't grief, ever. (Accidentally may be forgiven, though you will still be given a warning.)
    3.Don't be an ass. (No C-Bombs or F-Bombs, Swearing at or abusing other people, racist or derogatory comments, losing ungratefully or showing bad sportsmanship.)
    4. Don't abuse glitches. (Its okay to test 'em, but don't use 'em to win, because it ruins the fun for everyone else.)
    5. And finally, always have fun. (If you don't, your in for serious punishment, because this is the most important rule.)

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING!
    So come join a clan that has 6 years worth of history and plenty of proud moments.​

MEMBERS LIST
    Stevedog (Leader)
    Darksteel (Founder)
    Jack_The_Whack
    Sagakeren
    Moonknight
    HelloHuman3
    Ironic Toblerone
    LordPumpkin
    Meoman8
    PooManChu
    Pot8rtot
    Pugmonkey
    RedOTheWisp.​

AUSS - The Original and The Best.​

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Good Luck :3

3. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Nice Steve the clan page looks great, i like the clan blurb and the charter, but it seems as though you may have forgotten the part about application forms, what infomation we would like in them and how you send them to the clan members. this is what i wrote for my last clan, feel free to take ideas from it if you wish

from the KeepUp clan page
    "How to join, just send me, there are many ways you can post your app, you can post below on this Thread, start a conversation with me here on the forums, you can find me on AUS KAG discord channel from time to time, or even pm me in game by typing half of my name into chat and then press tab, example pooman then tab.

*On Application forms. what information i would like you to put into your application are as follows.
    *your Username in game, as-well as your forums name. or anything else you want to add, like discord or steam.
    *which land you hail from, i just need to know this for ping reasons.

*your main, E.g what you are best at class wise.:hammer::bow::sword:.
    *hours you have in KAG if you are using steam, if not just a rough idea about the time span your played for, as well as if that period of time was on and off playing, or most days.
    *also we dont just play KAG, anything else you wanna talk about. ya-know, other games, tech, movies, it's allgood"

4. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Looking good.

5. Toblerone9

Toblerone9 Builder Stabber

first post, spelling error

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

> Says theres a spelling error
    > Doesnt even tell us the spelling error

7. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

8. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Steam name/in game name: Ajax
    Discord name: Ajax (#9122)
    Forum name: AjaxZaith
    I'm decent at all classes, but I prefer knight.
    580 hours on steam, about 3 hours on classic. Bought the game on steam about a week after release. I played the game for about 150 hours after I purchased it, and then took a year and a half break, but now I play about 2-4 hours on weekends and 1-2 hours most weekdays (I don't usually play after about 8pm).
    Other things:
    I love French films, am obsessed with computers, and have alot of knowledge on the topic, play quite alot of battlefield 4 (have ~700 hours). I use the Australian head from the world flags DLC, and use an edited version of the pirate head as my custom head for gather etc.

Also here is a photo of me
    IMG_20180124_173349_868.jpg