1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Floppy2(Floppy)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Floppy2, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floppy2

Floppy2 Base Burner

• Which continent are you from? North America (eastern).
    • How often do you play? Daily, normally around 2 hrs on weekdays and anywhere from 3-6+ on the weekends.
    • What times are you usually available? From 5pm to 11pm UTC-5 on weekdays, and from 9am to 3 am UTC-5 on weekends.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? None of any significance.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards, official KAG server admins, server owners or other notable people? @Guitarman @Nogla
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I’ve been playing the game for nearly 3 years now and I’m well known in both the US and EU communities. I really enjoy playing the game and I would like to ensure that others can have a clean, fun, and enjoyable experience. I’m a good choice because I'm one of the most active US players, we’ll known throughout the community, and I’m reasonable in conflict situations.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I’m very active on the discord, and I always enjoy helping people who need it. I don't see myself leaving this game anytime in the near future because of how much I enjoy playing it and how much I enjoy interacting with the player base.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive real time assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other official server admins. Floppy#1050

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

very immature, gets salty easily, cant control his temperament, toxic, spams

Code:
       33: [01:06:58] <Floppy> bunnie i rape u
       34  [01:06:59] <HOMEK Bunnie> us
       35: [01:07:11] <Floppy> u play gay
    Code:
      180  [03:56:07] Map: RattleCage
      181: [03:56:08] <SURGE Floppy> this server isnt actaully hoasted in us
      182  [03:56:19] Map: GurinTDM2
      183  [03:56:24] <HOMEK Bunnie> its hosted in ny but ok
      184: [03:56:52] <SURGE Floppy> thinking
      185  [03:56:56] Map: FilthPit
      186: [03:56:57] <SURGE Floppy> actaul aut game
      187  [03:57:14] Map: GurinTDM3
      188  [03:57:27] Map: Amarok
      189: [03:57:51] <SURGE Floppy> glue niggas
      190  [03:57:54] Map: CraggyOutlook
      191  [03:58:30] Map: HeraldsMarshes
      192: [03:58:33] <SURGE Floppy> im just going to point out every reason ou iwn from now on
      193: [03:58:43] <SURGE Floppy> glue
    Code:
      587  [18:47:28] l_starby left the game
      588: [18:47:29] <Doom|Floppy> ez win
      589: [18:47:34] <Doom|Floppy> lol yallniggas suck
      590  [18:47:34] <HOMEK Drunkan> * gg *
    @edit: additionally, he seems to not be able to take criticism well and cant admit to sometimes doing mistakes, claims to not have been toxic at all for the past 2 months, and claims these logs dont matter because theyre not on an official server
    Code:
    11456: [19:16:15] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> UNIRONICALLY MAD
    11457 [19:16:32] <RCON> [KT][ScoreDisplay.as][SetScore][554] Score is 9, 3
    11458: [19:16:34] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> FUCKING

Code:
    11390: [19:15:57] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> THIS IS LARGE HOMO
    11391 [19:16:09] <RCON> [KT][ScoreDisplay.as][SetScore][407] Score is 8, 3
    11392: [19:16:10] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> O'GHRWFJLK
    11393: [19:16:10] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> jnGWSDF
    11394: [19:16:11] <RCON> <DOOM Floppy> ;kljnFGSD

if someone loses his temperament over a non-tournament 1v1, i wouldnt trust a person like that as OKSA

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Erfan and Ni like this.
  3. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Floppy used to be immature he has changed a lot in the last 1 or 2 years.

+1

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

All experiences with him has given me the impression he’s always trying to troll or push the lines.

From the discord- “and calling things gay and saying I’ll rape you aren’t toxic.” Phrases like hat are something you don’t want your admin saying and especially thinking is alright. Imagine her impression if an oksa went around to new players saying that kind of stuff whenever they jab spam killed you.

bunnie likes this.
  5. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Hortler used to say edgy stuff, but after he became admin he toned it down and acts appropriately. I believe people can step-up.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  6. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

If floppy applied for admin, that could show that hes trying to improve and definitely help with the community and a sense of maturity, of course those logs from bunnie definitely arent good but if they're from a few years ago he could've definitely changed for the better, a year is a real long time to change and mature as a person definitely should give him a chance since there arent any major flaws and seems like a generally nice person

Sarius6, FenixxxYT and Floppy2 like this.
  7. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Floppy isnt a bad guy, he may say some stupid things but hes far from Toxic, just because he says some things in chat doesnt mean hes being a toxic player. This game is rage inducing and you would well to remember that Bunni.

Sarius6, FenixxxYT, BattleCat and 2 others like this.
  8. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

It seems in the past he hasn't always been the most pleasant person to engage in conversation with, but I believe he's grown from it and is willing to learn from his mistakes. Everyone has moments where they mess up, but people change. I don't recall ever having issues with Floppy, so I'm going to up-vote him. The most important part is that he has experience and is very active, not only in-game but on discord.

FenixxxYT, Blackiceball and Floppy2 like this.
  9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Do not believe the people who say that floppy has changed. The recent streak of good behavior is just a facade that he has put up in order to improve his chances of getting OKSA (he has admitted this himself). Floppy is still as toxic and immature as ever.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Lava, Blackiceball and bunnie like this.
  10. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

Adding Floppy to the OKSA team is either a hit or a miss. He is actually quite involved and active, but the persona he has tends to piss people off for lack of a better phrase. Floppy would be great for enforcing the rules, but his past and KAG persona may bring up problems as this thread makes apparent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.