1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Blue_Tiger [Maltager]

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Blue_Tiger, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Continent: Europe
    How often do you play: A few hours a week
    Times available: Evenings and weekends (time zone: GMT)
    Experience: I've been admin on official KAG servers before but resigned. I've also been admin on Daskew's servers, Bunnie's servers (although he has removed me due to his weird power trips), and Vamist's servers.
    Recommendations from notable players: @daskew87 @mcrifel @Vamist @The_Owl_King @Cohen @Niiiiii
    Why I should be admin: because I don't mind stopping playing to watch others and stop them griefing and keeping balance in the server between the trolls and the triggered.
    Discord: Maltager#0279

2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

- 1, hops on servers and builds swastikas every time I see him on top of trolling. If I'm not mistaken he got removed from admin the first time, but I could be wrong.

Clev and FunATuns like this.
  3. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

"To trust people is a luxury in which only the wealthy can indulge; the poor cannot afford it” – Edward Morgan Forster

Maltager might have had a somewhat problematic history with KAG and its community, particularly in his very early days of playing the game, but he has undeniably proven time and time again that he’s a capable person who is able to handle even the most difficult situations very well. Personally, I’m always fondly looking back to our times in the FOD clan. Whereas Daskew was the legendary, ambiguous father figure as well as the poster child of the clan, it really was Maltager who handled pretty much everything when Daskew didn’t have time due to indulging in other epic tasks besides KAG. Malt organized clan wars, gathered our teams together, recruited new players and so on.

“It is not wisdom but authority that makes a law” – Thomas Hobbes

People might hold Malt’s non-serious demeanor against him, but when the situation calls for it, Maltager is among the most competent and trustworthy people around. I mean, he even was official server admin at some point. Where Malt really has the edge over most other people currently applying is his ability to outwit even the most infamous griefers and trolls thanks to his near infinite amount of sass as well as vigilance. There’s a lot of people who simply aren’t able to deal with some of the more cunning griefers at the moment (I’ve seen a few instances myself recently), but there’s no shred of doubt in my mind that a person of Malt’s caliber would easily be able to put an end to those.

Obviously recommending him for the position. This was written under the assumption that Maltager will transfer the promised money onto my bank account within the next 7 days.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  4. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Not a good fit. Is unpleasant to play with, griefs, and trolls. Looking up his bans, I see he has been banned 6 times in the past for collapsing team towers, trying to frame others, spamming, team killing, and other acts. -1

bunnie likes this.
  5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

+1
    Maltager is one of the first people I met in this community and he's always been a great player and person overall ^^ He also has matured a lot with years and is capable to be serious and thick skinned. I would reccomend him everytime.

mcrifel and Blue_Tiger like this.
  6. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

+1 "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Malt has done it before and done it well. He will spot griefing like an owl spots a mouse.

I can truly and most sincerely say Malt is one of KAG's greatest men. Statement is subject to retraction if client Blue_Tiger declines to pay agreed sum to designated bank account.

mcrifel and Blue_Tiger like this.
  7. Blue_Tiger

I don't know who you are but I have never framed others. I haven't done big griefs since the first few months I started playing KAG, when I was 16 (am now 21). I got admin at some point and retained it for a year with 0 admin abuse and 0 reports against me. I resigned because I was bored of having to be a role model for the official servers and wanted to do fun stuff. Since that point, I have not done big griefs. There was a point where I would do blatant griefs in front of admins simply to see the reaction, but they were usually just overly absurd team traps which could be broken out of in 5 seconds. In which case I got banned instantly and the extent of my damage to the server or my team was basically 0. I did this because I thought the complete openness was funny while about as much damage as if there were a noob on the team instead of me but I got in way more trouble for doing that just a few times than for all the dumb tower griefing I did when I first played.

In the past few years, the extent of my trolling is team killing my friends with spikes in the build phase (which everyone does). And I sometimes make swastikas as to role play the Nazis (which lots and lots of people do, even official server admins). This is not against the rules unless someone gets offended. I think Rampage is the only one to have banned me for doing so. Of course if I were admin I wouldn't do that, as I would have badge of role model on KAG servers.

Regardless, all you have to do is look at my admin record to see that I don't abuse. And I am a very good admin who stops playing to sort out issues. I think I'd do a better job than half the people on the admin team that just got admin because they're "nice" but never really care when someone is calling out a griefer.

mcrifel, Lava, bunnie and 2 others like this.
  8. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

wow this is a good one, gave me a good chuckle
    i have more experiences with him griefing and teamkilling than him not

9. Blue_Tiger

:huh?:???

10. I don't know anyone that does this ever..,but you had the position before and if you didn't get it removed before then I don't see why you can't have it back. Barring that they find better qualified admins for EU than you, I think you're good to go.

bunnie likes this.
  11. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

12. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

> Create a demand for more admins by building swastikas.
    > Apply for admin to fill the demand.
    > 200 iq.

MnMixer, PUNK123, Blue_Tiger and 10 others like this.
  13. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Maltager is one of the best people I have met in KAG. He has shown to me that he is mature and a capable admin. I can't deny Malt has griefed and teamkilled in the past but I know he wouldn't do such things if he was an admin. He stopped doing them when he was admin last time.

Unlike me and most official admins, malt isn't doing this because of his lust for power. He genuinely cares for the game and wants to help out. I feel like a lot of you just straight up don't like Malt because of how he was way back in the day but if you have gotten the opportunity to have a talk with him in the last year you would know how chill he is and how smooth his voice is.

You guys need to give malt a chance, you did it before and it worked out fine. He'd easily be better than half of the current official admins you got right now.

Since we're doing quotes here is one:
    Recruit Malt you wankers - Dr Phil

bunnie likes this.
  14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

he was a rather good admin the last time he was one [and he resigned, not get demoted], so +1

mcrifel likes this.
  15. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

He shouldnt have it back because he barely plays(this is based on the assumption theyre actually culling out inactive admins right now).

16. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Personally i think malt is a chill dude. Ive talk to him many times in vc and i can say that he's pretty calm and collected.

Now i know he's done some questionable things after resigning from his position as admin. But I believe if given the chance he could once again rise to the level of responsibility needed in an admin.

However I think that due to his lack of activeness when it comes to playing the game and interacting with the community. I don't think that he should have the admin role again. Not until he's more active within the community.

mcrifel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.