1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US kvex

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by kvex, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kvex

kvex Bison Rider Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? North America

• How often do you play? Daily on official EU and US servers.

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])? 10am-1pm CST & 1am-4am CST
    or 4pm-7pm UTC & 7am-11am UTC
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? Negative

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? I will certainly ask everyone I know to try and be supportive.

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin? Strong sense of right and wrong and fairness also the odd hours I play I don't see very many admins on.

• Any other information you think might be relevant? I've applied before unsuccessfully, hoping to give this another shot.

• What is your Discord username and tag? kvex#1679

2. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

immature, griefs and teamkills before he leaves servers, can be very toxic when he gets mad. very experienced and good player, just not oksa material.

bunnie likes this.
  3. kvex

kvex Bison Rider Official Server Admin

ty for your opinion.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    FunATuns likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

kvex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.