1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Just bought this game

Discussion in 'Help' started by DeadLord23, May 3, 2019.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

So I just got this game today as you can see, do I get something?

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

You get to play it and have fun, I suppose? :potato:

So.. what do you mean exactly by "got today"? did you buy the game before it went free? (asking because you appear to be a member here for quite some time?)
    If your answer to that is yes and you're wondering about the perks of buying KAG before the f2p release; then yes, you get some stuff.
    1. You get the crown accolade (which basically means you got the game before f2p).
    2. You have access to all the usual contents, which means you can use all the heads (as usual), unlike new f2p players that are limited to using one standard head.
    3. You have a yellow username, in the scoreboard (indicating that you're a gold player).
    4. You can enable the golden tools (have a look on the settings to enable them), which makes your sword, your slashes, your grapple and your pickaxe made of gold. As a thank you gesture, for supporting the game by buying it before it went free.

If you're wondering what you get after "donating", then that's a whole different thing. Because it depends on your tier.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  3. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

I bought it after it went free, so I get nothing I suppose.

4. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

You get all the standard heads instead of the basic 3 heads f2p players have.

5. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

Sorry, but I don't know what do you mean. Can you explain, because I am stupid.

Attached Files:

6. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Did you login to your account before attempting to change the settings?
    If you open KAG, press the "Offline" button and join a singleplayer game (or even simply open settings), you won't be able to use the other heads.
    Make sure you login before doing anything.

If you are logged on and still unable to use the other standard heads, please provide more information regarding whether you're using steam or launching via the regular standalone launcher.
    If you're using steam, try testing with the standalone launcher (using your forum credentials) and it should work.
    If nothing seemed to work, feel free to PM me.

7. By "buy," do you mean "I spent in order to get the actual game?"

Not sure how you would be able to buy it after F2P, but if you did (and thus are a gold player), you'd have to first login in order to use Classic Heads. You login with your KAG account (not Steam). If you got it for free (and thus are a f2per), you can only use the Default Heads, and can't use any custom heads (i.e. Classic Heads).

8. tigorsun

tigorsun Shopkeep Stealer

hmm

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey