1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help cannot download patch

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ShadowFire2010, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

ok cant edit above i just want to say that i cant download with my internet and neither can my friend who has a download 4 MB line so i think its a problem with connecting to south africa so this is a bigger problem then ever

2. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Fixed problem will delete this now now thanks for all your help you guys are great

3. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Never mind still need the 228 version KAG folder form someone the setup still failed

4. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Ok now im sorry for the double post cant delete but ok I need some help from the community i need a KAG folder from c drive since i need on reinstalling and it keeps on failing im sorry but i really need you help thanks in advance

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

• Tell us how you fixed your downloading problem.
    • Tell us exactly how the installation is failing (screenshots appreciated).

6. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

7. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

OK. So since you are ignoring my advises and you seem to have found your own solution, I'm closing this thread now.
    If you want to spam some more still have issues, PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.