1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Aha] Ultimate Tournament ! <Premium account to win>

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Hunk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Hey all !
    The [Aha] Team will make an epic tournament and invite you to join the evenement !
    Why join this ? Cause you all have a chance to win this one, and probably cause there's a PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO WIN !

Yeah right ! But we'll organize it only if a good number of fighter have the courage to do it !

Now it's your turn to choice your destiny ! Make all the people respecting ya ! and become a premium, of course !

Conditions to participe :
    _ Never AFK
    _ Do not create multi accounts, very, don't try it.
    _Have fun !
    _Never hack guys. NEVER

Follow me and afterlife for more informations, we also have a facebook page coming soon !

[Aha] Team official thread => http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/aha-teams-recruiting.2021/#post-33923

Send messages to me and after too get in !

CIAO FIGHTERS !

Tournament Email => TournamentKAG2D@gmail.com

Actual members !
    [​IMG]

PREPARE TO DIE NOW !

Afterlife, Vaski and przemekczech like this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Could we join in even if we're premium? I think most good players will already be premium. If it's a gift code for premium given away we could just give it to someone we know. :) (Sorry if a disruptive post, let me know and I'll delete it if so)

3. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

We'll see, we'll let your name on our list, and if not premium people are not enough, we'll take premium too !

Valkyrie and BlueLuigi like this.
  4. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Are you going to put up a list of players participating soon?

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'll join. I need the premium goodness. :D

6. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Guess I'll take part in it, free premium is better then standard one, because its FREE.

Hella likes this.
  7. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

I would attempt to gain premium for a price that is not as high as the price as premium but rather is free.

8. Excuse me, but there is already a Kag Tournament being planned and about to start shortly. So can you please wait until this tournament is complete, as you will be taking away our participants and this tournament also offers a premium account for the winner.

9. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Don't worry, we're just making a list, we're not gonna begin it till the other one is on :)

10. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Yeah, I'd like to join.
    'Cause I'm a poor bastard 8D.

11. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Why would u join? You'd be knocked out the first round ;)

12. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Worth a shot, ain't it?
    And no, you'll be knocked out the first round! :L

13. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Haha I was being sarcastic :P

I wonder how the rounds will be played though, will you be given extra chances if you lose?

14. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Can I join? >:-D

ps: Any details about the cup's game style? Will it be Rapid DM, (team, or just 1v1//free4all)? Or do you still have literally no idea?

15. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

We're questionning ourselves about it :P
    We most think about a 1 vs 1 in some specific maps for differents states of the tournament !

Vaski likes this.
  16. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Questioning about me joining this cup, or about the tournament style? :p
    If the community has any word in this, I'd love to see a 1v1 cup.
    You'll need some good rules to prevent stalemate or turtling though. (Like someone jumping to a hard2get2(or impossible) place when he's on low health).

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Hmm... if 1v1 then it's tournament for ultimate fighter? Then something like testing you ability in both combat classes.

Maybe something like 4, 3x 1v1 (probably doesn't sound that good so there):
    - best of 3 - knight vs knight
    - best of 3 - archer vs archer
    - best of 3 - archer vs knight
    - best of 3 - knight vs archer
    winner is the one with most kills and if it's 6:6 then final best of 3 with do what you want (both play strongest class or strategically chose for the enemy weakness).

This way, even if you can't hit a mountain with your bow or kill afk person with sword, but you are ultimate master of one of classes you can still take it to 6v6 (like 6 wins as archers, 6 loses as knight) and take the win in last free for all match.

Make it small map (like 100x80 , flat map with trees) or something custom that is fair for both classes.

Longest game will take 15 1v1 (6:6 and then 2:1) and shortest will be (7:0) so it shouldn't take that long...

18. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I think that rather than a matter of stealing your contestants, they merely felt to organise another tournament with a different focus. Yours is a team battle, this seems to be one of 'every man for himself'. I mean, it's perfectly fair asking this one to wait until yours is complete, although this one clearly will still be in development after yours has come to its culmination. I'm mostly just replying because I felt you had lost your temper on the last line, which led to the lack of capitalisation of the 'i' and the misspelling of 'of'. ;)
    There was also the problem that not everyone can join your tournament, because they have no team. I am one such fellow.

19. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Yes, I think it will be more like this. Some specific maps especially constructed for the event like little symetrics arenas. A free for all with the bigger amount of people I'll find, some qualifications, and a "Pyramid" Tournament like this => [​IMG][​IMG]
    Edit : The image is an example, I hope it'll be more than 16 fighters !

20. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

There are probably 16 teams, not 16 fighters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.