1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

REASON 9 ?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Hunk, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Hello !
    So, the problem is that I can't join my own server when I active the "require auth" command line.
    And I have to active it, cause it makes people sad when their premium are not active.
    When I try to join it when the command is on, The connection fails, and in the command box, I see "Hunk joined the server" And then Directly disconnected cause of "reason 9 "
    It's very annoying :/
    Can someone help me ?

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Doesnt it give a description after 'Reason9'? like... i dunno Reason15 blablabla?

3. Rioja

Rioja Ballista Bolt Thrower

Its because its a local server, or thats what i've been told when setting up my own server. Sadly, i don't think there is any way round it, unless somehow you can find player number/ID of some sorts and add an exception.
    Thing is, i've had people (CoughDrop,Neat etc) on my server and i'm sure they had premium active and i could still join. Next time i host it, i'll double check for you.

Not in the server box, but reason 9 is because you're not logged in at a guess.

4. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Yes, Premium people can join my server, but their premium are not active.. They have their basic head.. UGLY !
    For the moment it isn't annoying, it's just an esthetic question, but when zombie will come out, and that only premium people will be able to join zombies servers, It will be VERY annoying..

5. Rioja

I have that head... :(

I see your point though. May have to ask one of the developers about local server hosting to and what can be done about it. Or just a more experienced person than me.

6. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

7. Rioja

Its okay, and i doubt i'll be able to take part in that tournament because i have an odd schedule of getting on KAG. It sucks

8. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

You might as well have a conversation in private guys, oh, and post in the correct section :)

Hunk, you really need to get your networking basics in order before you attempt hosting at this level. Also, if this is a bug (I haven't tested yet) do not hesitate to report it @ http://bugs.kag2d.com

9. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Perfect :) Yep Sorry for the publicity x)
    I don't know if it's a bug,I know my networking basics sucks but, now if I just had an idea of what I have to do, It'd be more simple..