1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Tournament

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Carver, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With that said, we are looking for server owners wishing to allow us to use their servers for the tournament. We are particularly looking for US, European and Australian servers.

Please note:
    • We need to be able to use the server for the entire duration,
    • It will have to be unavailable for the public during that time,
    • It has to be passworded and all passwords to be PM to Carver or Stevedog and
    • Has to have the set maps in rotation.

If you want to allow us to use your server for the tournament, PM Carver or Stevedog with the server name, location and password.

2. Damoles!!! you shall fear us!, btw what time is the tourney tomorrow?

3. The tournament will begin on Monday 26th December, or Tuesday 27th December, if people can't make it on Boxing Day. The first round Draw will be up the day before start of tournament.

Also, just a reminder:

4. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

If possible,could you send us a PM when you confirm the date?
    Auto 'unwatch' is annoying lately...

5. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

Damn. 26/27th? I've not saw this before.
    Why you don't update the first post? :huh?:

6. The OP already has this info. Carver already updated the OP saying this:

7. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Which Timezone?

8. Tournament Start: 26th December @ 10pm GMT.

He are the maps in a zip for those who want to practice.

Attached Files:

9. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Those maps are annoying until the last bit :(.
    I was expecting a casual 2 small forts with a hotzone in between.
    Are those the final decisions?

10. Those are the maps selected by Carver, his decision is final; However, he may change the maps at his discretion. I will add 1 more map to make 9 in total, which fits what you are looking for: 2 small forts, hotzone. This is a RCTF tournament.

Attached Files:

11. popowitz

popowitz Catapult Fodder

Are inscriptions closed ? Because FBs Clan want to joint this tournament.

12. PM the Team Name, Player Names and Country of Players.

NOTICE: The Draw for the First Round of the Tournament will be up on the 24th December.

13. popowitz

popowitz Catapult Fodder

How many players per teams ?

14. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Man, that blog post sure gave me the motivation to get some work done!
    OP udpated again, with new infos on match specifics, if you've got a question feel free to ask in the thread or PM Me/Stevedog.

New info includes:
    • just the channel for IRC
    • Match specifics
    • colored lettering (that's annoying to do)
    and popwitz, the OP doesn't really emphasize the team count, but in the number is 3 as seen in the thread and registration page.

15. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Can we get a list of glitches, because I really don't know whats a glitch or whats part of the game anymore... The only ones I know for certain is glitch tunneling to left, and flying.

Also to clarify:
    I assume this match is actually on the 27th December then?

I thought the games were going to be split between the 2 team's server choices. Aussie teams might as well concede now :/

16. It will be 10 am AEST and Australian teams will get a chance to play on Aussie servers, as we rotate teams so they they play on their "best" server at least twice during the preliminaries, also it would be too hard jumping between servers just for 1 game.

Glitches are knight flying, Archer glitch, which is the ability of archer to shoot through 1 wide walls and kill, knight attack bug, which is the fact that knights cant attack down to their left, which many people abuse to their advantage (invincible), digging glitch (red), which enables red to dig faster than blue and living dead glitch, which is someone who looks dead, but is alive and almost invincible.

17. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

Hey, I would love to join the tournament. Is the registrations closed? Can someone send me the lists of teams and who is versing who?
    Thanks.

18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Jackal is unable to participate, we have not trained at all, and I have not heard from our third member. Unless I can sub out and participate with Rayne and Clazy (given that they actually care to join, I would have to talk with them about it), I will have to drop out of the tournament.

(Both Rayne and Clazy should be West Coast USA iirc, so the times should be okay still I believe).

19. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

Thanks for the info Stevedog, when does the tournament start in NSW, Australia time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.