1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Tournament

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Carver, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

They did put it on Tumblr.

2. I agree with him, they mentioned the tournament when the applications where closed and now people want to join 1 day after the tournament

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I know this is VERY late, but Miaow will (Hopefully) be replacing myself tomorrow (27/12/11) as I have a 7 hour drive to contend with and will not be able to join in our match. Many apologies for this being so late, I'd only got the call telling me yesterday.

4. I agree, when i said applications are closed, i mean that they are CLOSED. We did add 2 more teams to make 16 teams, but now it is too late to be registering. Huntrom, as you failed to PM the details and we are short of time, you team will not be participating in the tournament.

Noburu and Rambo like this.
  5. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

ok , I couldn't organize a team so quickly and also had some my cousins over for like the last 2 days, and they were on the comp the whole day so couldn't even get on much ( and they weren't KAG players) . Wish the next tournament will be in time for me to enter. :(

6. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I will be recording my teams match.

Rayne likes this.
  7. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I know someone for Damoles will be recording. (Hippo, I'm pretty sure.)

8. If you are, post the video on the results page so people can see the games.

Rambo likes this.
  9. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I won't be able to make the match tomorrow. My sister wants to take me clothes shopping and she's only down for like a day, so... Yeah. Can we move it to later on? Like in the evening perhaps?

10. Thats why you have a backup ...

11. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

couldnt find one,so we dont.
    and i would find it a rather *cough* move if we would get disqualified while other teams were able to enter after registration time.
    would,if possible it be able to sign up a substitute this late?

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Pretty sure Neat WAS the backup.

Rambo likes this.
  13. Henry9000

Henry9000 Bison Rider

about our first game ... "20:31 < Caseus> Oh this team has guy sfrom the US? OKAY 9AM ON A WORK DAY" about coins it pretty well. Are we allowed to reschedule or are we going to have to forfeit/try to scrape up some random peeps?

14. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

The times its been scheduled for are indeed...not really good.
    We have someone form the USA too and 15:00 at GMT sounds like 9?
    And neat wont be able to join at that time due to time with family so its messed up.

15. BlueLuigi

Yea I'm scheduled for 8PM tonight (Dinner), and it's 5PM (right before dinner time/would just be getting off work if they have it) for west coast.

There was a lot of prep missing in the time scheduling, but that would honestly require using a proper scheduling tool (many exist for this purpose though!)

16. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

I propose everyone should share their timezones with us and fight with people as close as possible in the preliminaries and in the finales people should fight at times when both teams are able.
    i mean,you cant expect someone to come if he has to spend time with his family then or its like 9AM.
    So i requests of you hosts to think this over or this might end worse then it seems.

17. BlueLuigi

Well, we shouldn't just go all willy nilly on their plans, but if you see any time that you juts can't make, you should be talking to Stevedog ahead of time, for example now, so that he can talk to both teams and we can get shit going.

18. BlueLuigi

Elevators/Squeezing count as glitch abuse?

19. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Steve can we talk about moving it to later in the day? Also, no i'm not the backup, we don't have a backup unfortunately. Unless anyone wants to register now and stand in my place for this match :S

20. Ok, after pondering on what to do, i have decided to have the El Psy Congroo vs Team 4K game 2 hours later, which makes it 5pm GMT. If that is not late enough, i can make it later.

Also, the names for the two European servers have been updated, check the draw for the new names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.