1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] [CTF + Trolls]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by BlueLuigi, Nov 23, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

The server is kinda desert with the password on.
    Without griefers, speedhackers, noobs and players.

Maybe we can reamain without password? We have a lot of local admins, so griefers aren't such a problem .

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

They're quite the problem, it will fill up as more people actually bother to check the password. You need to get a few people on there first for that to happen, it's a sort of chain effect.

3. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yo Luigi pm Trelawney and have him change your thread title!

4. BlueLuigi

Will do, thanks

5. Cc

Cc Shipwright

so,..........ya I thot these server's were MOLE clan's?

6. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Nawt any more since Weegee left.

7. Cc

Cc Shipwright

so Do thay have any servers?

8. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

I don't think so. You'll have to ask our generals.

9. vvviiippp

vvviiippp Shipwright

i never grief. you kicked 3times. no grief. it was your blind reason.
    dont lie, if you dont remember.

you have to think that was just lag.
    i saw you cant run, and you dont build anything.

today, someone kick me. i dont know them.
    i didnt do anything, he said "vvviiippp is hacker".
    2people vote me. same clan.

your stupid lie and your stupid vainglory block up my playing.

10. BlueLuigi

I had nothing to do with that, you can kindly fuck off though.

Rayne and Noburu like this.
  11. Cc

Cc Shipwright

See i think its the way you Talk to the admins and mods that may or may not have got-in you kicked
    And if your lagging and getting mad about it....Don't play there......No point in getting mad over games.

12. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

I only want say to all peopple one thing: DONT PLAY IN THESE STUPID SERVERS. Cause: [!]BlueLuigi and [!]Rayne do what they want, i mean: no rules, freeze, ban and offend other peopple for no reason.
    The first time i was banned, you (luigi) destroyed my building and later i got banned for no reason.
    The second, i was shotting to an enemy from a wall and then i got insta-frozen by rayne cause a builder was making that wall bigger and i was in middle, and then that arrogant girl started to insult me i have all the chat in images:

Attached Files:

13. xxpabloxx

and other thing, rayne, is stupid call noob to the best archer in kag :3

14. BlueLuigi

You griefed, I froze you, once a few days ago, since then whenever I log in you start calling me shit, I go on other servers you talk shit about me. Don't have time for that shit.

15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Here's how BlueLuigi, Rayne and the other admins on those servers work. If you do something that's extremely stupid, like stand in a doorway, block people from building or making buildings that do more harm than good, you will be warned to stop basically being a noob.

Standing in a doorway makes it easy for enemies to come in and if you are archer or builder and a knight attacks you, you just let the enemy into the base.

Blocking builders from building is almost as bad as griefing because you are wasting the builder's time (especially since the initial building time is limited) and incomplete building can be very harmful to your team.

Lastly, it's easy to tell the difference between a building a noob has built and a building a person who's good has built. Noob buildings, provide weak defense, waste material and are very slow to traverse (door hallways are an excellent example for all of these). Noob building are best destroyed because they can cause your team to lose very easily.

Therefore, since you were warned several times, you probably did deserve being frozen Mr. BEST ARCHER EVER.

Rayne, AJ, sj67 and 1 other person like this.
  16. xxpabloxx

lol? why u lie ? i never have griefed cause i love the game and hate ppl who ruin it, like u

17. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Proper english or your argrument will not be taken seriously.

Beef likes this.
  18. xxpabloxx

i am not going to spend more time to stupid words, if u are calling me noob come to fight me and lose ur honor :3

19. BlueLuigi

I'll let you back on again, please quit the insults and stop being a dick ass in general. Mostly because you're a good archer, also because we have to reset some of the servers.

20. xxpabloxx

ok no problem for me, i am a pacific boy, but plz stop freeze/ban for no reason, i like ur server cause usually i can find good games there...

Mods: jackitch