1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Apparently the server banned me again lol. Restarted it, sorry if you got booted.

Also this is UNACCEPTABLE being banned for no reason at all, FFS its my server!

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Im banned too.

3. Noburu

Just restarted the server, should be ok now. This is getting fucking ridiculous though. Im up to like 5 total times Ive been autobanned from my own server and like 3 of those I was only admin preset....

EDIT: Build 262 borked the server settings, working both server back up.

Rayne and BlueLuigi like this.
  4. Noburu

Unlimited Server is back up! The Rapid server was taken out into the back yard and shot like Old Yeller. Unlimited server will soon follow suit depending on how the next few updates go.

5. MACHOMANRANDY

MACHOMANRANDY Shipwright

Thank you so much! I just would like to say Mr.Noburu, that unlimited ctf is my favorite server, and it brings people from all clans to it. You should really not take it down.

Noburu likes this.
  6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hard to justify keeping up a server for a game you no longer play or enjoy.

If it all goes to total shit and Noburu is gone forever I'm sure he'll toss up the files or not mind me doing so, so that some other chap can come along and host the next 'Unlimited'. I'd hate to see those maps and files go the way of VirtuaTI or other servers before it, gone without a trace.

7. Rigrot

Rigrot Shipwright

The server isn't popular? Weird I normally see it full, or darn well near it. I blame magic for this.

8. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Here's another map for unlimited's remaining life :C

Attached Files:

9. Noburu

Yeah I dont mind throwing up my configs if the server goes away for good. Nothing too fancy anyway, Luigi has much more experience screwing with configs.
    Will throw that into rotation. Also Im open to bringing back old maps and taking out current ones. I will zip my whole map folder and link it here for you all to download and look through.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38009065/UnlimitedMaps.zip

Note: Some of the maps are edited somewhat from originals on the forums (extra stone, trees, bedrock, etc) and some have sort of gibberish names because I wasnt given a map name when I got it and I tried to make the random letters from imgur more wordish.

10. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

the server is empty and everytime i go in and am about to spawn i get dced, i am asuming that is why its empty.

AJ likes this.
  11. Noburu

You people got to notify me of these things faster! I will restart it now, hopefully that fixes it. God damn shitty builds.

EDIT: Server is back up, restart fixed it.

12. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

Randomly banned again, and not from high ping. Don't know if it's temporary so sorry if I shouldn't post this here

13. Noburu

Hmm no idea. Give it a bit and if you are still banned Ill restart the server.

Also I have informed the admins to freeze and warn, and then kick for digging the one block wide tunnels. Its an exploit and you shouldnt be able to dig one wide tunnels, much less fit in them.

14. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, I'm still banned. Can you restart it whenever? Thanks, sorry for the hassle.

15. Noburu

Sure thing, one of the admins will restart it after a map ends.

EDIT: Server has been restarted. Also I put back up the Rapid CTF server for now since it would be stupid to waste its nearly two weeks left on its sub.

16. I played on it today. Really nice. It allows you to take over more than one line and use several strategies. And it's cool when at the same moment your team is fighting in tunnels, at the top of the map and at the bottom. And skrybridges don't work there. You have my internets.

Rayne likes this.
  17. Noburu

Rayne I edited your map slightly. I put a bedrock hill in the middle of the hole at bottom while still giving a 10 block gap into the abyss on either side. We played it last night with a full server and it was quite fun. Now if they would make dirt walls not support structures like they originally said...

Rayne likes this.
  18. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Logs please?

AJ likes this.
  19. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

The freezing was me, i was freezing the two who did it and the rest poured in and got in the way. They were unfronzen, i explained why they got frozen as it being a mistake. Besides it was like 5 people. Not a whole 12.

20. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Oh, and thanks Noboru for putting up your Rapid server, had great fun today :D

Noburu likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.