1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Changing my Nickname

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SpideY, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

If i wanna change my entire nickname, is there a way at this moment to do that ?

Already bought the game.

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Nope. Also I don't know atm if there is a plan to allow you to change your nickname in future (like "once every month").

3. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

+1 I only wanted this name for the acc not for the character... would be nice ppl could change it at least 1 time...

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If I remember correctly someone asked Geti about this and Geti said

So that means you should get help on this soon, you just have to wait until a moderator sees this.

5. xxpabloxx

oh well, thx for the info Kouji ;)i dint know there was another post about it

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No prob, It wasn't an actual post, but someone posting on Geti's profile. I'd figure I'd let you guys know so that you know that it should get resolved.

7. Yeah it was blueboy, he wanted to change his nickname and he asked geti .. but I think he didnt do anything :P

8. xxpabloxx

Could a GM tell me if i can change the nickname or is impossible? :/

9. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You have to request it from someone in the KAG Team,if thats what you mean by GM.
    As others stated,you got to wait patiently for someone from the team to see it.
    Bump every now and then and you're good to go.
    As Kouji said.
    Someone asked Geti about it and Geti said this.
    Geti said:
    You have to request it from us. ...

Contacting me directly isn't a good way to get in contact with the moderating staff - make a post in Help for a quicker response!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.