1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't I log into online mode?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Schwinny, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwinny

Schwinny Shipwright

Since the update I haven't been able to log into online mode. I can play offline mode just fine, but when I try to log in it just says "authenticating" on the top of the screen and won't go any farther than that no matter how long I wait.

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Likely a master server issue. I get it from time to time too. How often have you tried? Also, redownloading should iron out any issues on your side, unless your firewalls are acting up.

3. Schwinny

Schwinny Shipwright

It hasn't been working for about 3 hours or so, I've tried redownloading it twice but it hasn't fixed anything :(

4. Beef

Is KAG allowed under your firewalls?

5. Schwinny

Schwinny Shipwright

Well, it has resolved itself somehow, I'm not sure what the problem ever was =/

6. Beef

KAG is a strange and enigmatic beast. The devs are developing a whole new engine from the ground up as well, so hopefully issues such as these won't last too long.

Thread closed. One of those mysterious issues that sort themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.