1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag Tournament Draw/Standings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stevedog, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

So, just simply one person out of the team (Myself) cannot represent ourselves in such a short amount of time? Team Bacon have not shown up twice, and my team had shown up the first time.

2. Dingoes Ate My Baby vs Team AUSS 5-0

Winner = Dingoes Ate My Baby

3. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Stevedog, I can really reccommend that instead of setting a fixed time and date, you set a deadline. I've participated in over 30 tournaments in a shitload of different games, and I can re-assure you that that works best.

If the match is not played before that deadline, you can ask them personally why they have not played it yet, and force them to play the match within (another 2? days). If they still havn't played it by then, you should just pick a random winner (make sure they know that this is the penalty for not playing beforehand).

In the situation where the timezones are really unfortunate, and both teams constantly disagree on time, you should still force them to play on a time that's somewhat do-able for both parties.

ps: If one team constantly tries to arrange the match, and the other team constantly dodges for whatever reason, it's up to the team to speak to you or Carver about it. If they don't do that it's their fault aswell.

Valkyrie, Miczu, Noburu and 2 others like this.
  4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Team HA vs Team Bacon (Changed to 1v1 for team HA only had 1 available player)

Team HA won 5-0
    20111231170858.png 20111231171557.png 20111231172103.png 20111231172246.png 20111231172931.png

5. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

Please purge thread from the already processed wins/losses. Thx ;)

6. Steve ... Damoles have 2 wins :huh?:

7. The Standings are only from round 1 results.

Rambo likes this.
  8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Angels of Death v Team HA
    5-2 Angels of Death win

One match was disputed, so we redid it, same results. I think these screenshots should do it, AJ also recorded the whole thing, don't pay any attention to us talking or something.

Attached Files:

Corpse likes this.
  9. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Its kinda fucked up.(Not really sure.)
    Anyway audio is cut out for certain reasons,i had to edit it out.(Trust me good reasons.)

We seem to be living up to our name.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Just to clarify the issue with bombjumping is it's overpowered, you can fly over the map and not take any damage... But it was a good match minus your fortunate bombjumping incidents.

SN: It's H.A Not Ha >>"

11. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Im to lazy to change stuff :p.

12. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

13. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

14. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Is this tournament over now? Update has broke my servers. Working on getting them back up.

15. Tournament is postponed for at least a week until issues with this build are fixed.

16. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ok, been workign on getting my servers back up, but no luck yet. Not sure if its a problem with the host or the build, or both.

17. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Okay, this morning there was a match between Demoles(2) and the Dream Team. The participants were:

Demoles:
    Me (backup) and Unnamed player vs.

The Dream Team
    Beef and Strathos.

It was supposed to be Me (backup for unnamed player), Dallas-13 and Baron_Norab vs. Fellere825, TerryDactyl, Srathos/Beef (backups). However we set a time and got on today at 5PM GMT and me, Beef, and Srathos was all that showed up on time. About 30 minutes late Unnamed showed up and we played on the UK tournament server.

After a little warm-up we played 8 rounds.

The Dream Team won 5

Demoles lost 3

HOWEVER, The dream team surrendered after they won so Demoles win.

correct me on any dis-information, as I do not know much about this tournament.

Attached Files:

18. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Team 4K won their first round, and their 2nd - it appears you incorrectly recorded this? This may impact on the drawings..