1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bug at "warmup"

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DUZ, Jan 12, 2012.

1. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

2. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

This picture is relevant. He could not see me.

Attached Files:

3. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

I'm talking about a break of the red barrier and a disconnect at the end of this video.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I've had this happen to me as well. Additionally, if a person joins your team, the red barrier appears again (if you happen to be inside the red area at the time, you'll spaz out and be stuck). It seems to work only if you are on a team by yourself.

5. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

You don't know anything to fix it?

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nope, I don't. I think it might just be a bug in the current build because I know it's not something that used to happen.