1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] [CTF + Trolls]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by BlueLuigi, Nov 23, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

then y u no speek gewd

As in speak better. If your like "wtf lol i derp" all the time your automatically considered a n00b. ;) If you have good grammar, then maybe people will like you a bit more. Just what I noticed.

2. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

i am here for play kag not for learn english, i know i am not god at english but can understand more or less decently and is enough for me, i try to speak the best i can and it takes a lot of time find the correct words.

3. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

I'll fight you any day. Let's see your swordsmanship.

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Aight, Xxpabloxx / sj67 / Maverick and anyone else willing to rise to pablo's challenge for "Who's the best archer?" take it to PM or i'll start deleting/infracting like it's 2011.

BlueLuigi and Noburu like this.
  5. Charles

Charles Shipwright

Hey, sorry to bother y'all, but do you have a public ban list? I got banned from the server when I wasn't on it, and I'd really like to know why. I'm guessing it was from the squeeze trick once during a round - I'm new to the game so I'm not familiar with the terms, and equally not aware that it is a problem on this server. I am now, though, so if that was the reason I was banned then I do apologize, as I don't have malicious intent.

EDIT: Ah shit I think this is the wrong thread. There's two of them... can't... tell... if it's the wrong thread...

6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Your ban will be lifted by tomorrow, server restart clears all bans.

Noburu likes this.
  7. Charles

Charles Shipwright

That's nice to hear, although it would still be nice to know why I got banned in case it wasn't about squeezing.

8. Rayne

That, I have no clue about, as I was not online.
    Sorry I can't help you any further.

9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Please click the server link in my sig it was likely on my servers. That said, we dont permaban anyone except hackers. You got a banned message because the default kick from the admin menu is 30 minutes. Make a post there and an admin will likely post telling you what you did wrong.

Also as Rayne said the servers are restarted once a day or so due to a bug that disconnects everyone and wont let anyone connect. This clears any bans what so ever.

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Pros only going to move to whitelist soon, feel free to suggest good players.

Noburu likes this.
  11. cdog3773

cdog3773 Ballista Bolt Thrower

12. I've already posted poisonteam in proper topic, but now I want to report here player named Hkvip
    He was a total noob and he bombed EVERYTHING I built. I think he could even destroy our catapult. I hope you'll thrust me and ban him, because I won't resist another bombing of my quick wall preventing knights of eating me.

13. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

When its whitelist you wont need a password. If you are on the list you get to connect.

14. Rayne

We'll add him to blacklist sometime.

15. cdog3773

cdog3773 Ballista Bolt Thrower

well, could i get on the list?

16. Rayne

Downburst suggested this, a community server for the forums, so I hijacked Luigi's server and made it so.

Name: Action [!] Community Server
    Gamemode: Unlimited respawns CTF.
    Slots: 24
    Password: spKin
    Feel free to suggest another game mode or new maps(I left luigi's mapcycle alone for now).

Noburu likes this.
  17. Maybe some kind of pr0 CTF? With expensive workshop stuff, huge amount of coin's death drops and small amount of lives? It could be funny in some way.

18. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

No body mention it, he might not notice.

Valkyrie likes this.
  19. superping

superping Drill Rusher

umm....hello i just wanted to say i got banned on the server and i have no idea what i did.plz answer back

20. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

It's possible it could have been a ping kick. In which case its a kick and a 15 minuet ban (correct me if I'm wrong.) If not they will possibly post a reason.

Beef likes this.
Mods: jackitch