1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help Me my server Is Still Not working I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Pitbull7, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

I read the wiki, i read the read me, i read your earlier replies and it is still not working. I am about to give up . i am using windows 7 it says Error 89 with something about a /. Then i says cannot load because file is missing. Getting really frustrated so please help me and Reply ASAP

2. Rioja

Rioja Ballista Bolt Thrower

Re install the game. After the update, my server's config files went blank, and this was a few builds earlier. I havent tried running my server in 265, i'll try tonight and messatge you if you havent been given any advice.

3. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

How did you go

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Until you provide something we can work with instead of :eek: "it says Error 89 with something about a /" , I doubt you will make any progress.

As I've said elsewhere, network troubleshooting is not easy. 80% of the problems have to do with people not being able to open ports, or to port forward, or to even find the right IP of the interface they're using... I cannot provide a guide that encompasses all hardware (router/modems) or particular network configurations in the world, nor a General Introduction to Networking.

P.S Editing title cause "Please Reply ASAP" is unnecessarily alarmist, and takes too much space :D. It's certainly no life-or-death situation.

Static and Noburu like this.