1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

20 maps = Server hosting Package

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by RikTelner, Jan 22, 2012.

1. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

Hi! I wanted to create my own game server of KAG. I have readed the "Server" section, i have done everything step by step. I added the port, I added my IP, I putted the password. But the hell it didn't succeed. I will not say what went wrong, if you also begin to make "funny" posts here , just give up. Im tired of trying to create a KAG server. So i ask any of members to prepare for me , ready to run , Windows package of KAG Server. In return, i will send 20 maps TDM or CTF (huge strategy castles etc.)

To transfer package and maps we can msg each other on PM.

2. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

"I will not say what went wrong"

Congrats - no one can help you.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Why would you offer something that people can get for free in this forum.

Noburu and Kouji like this.
  4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Noburu likes this.
  5. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

@up IT SAID ALREADY THAT I DID IT ALREADY I MADE EVERYTHING!!! AND STILL IT DOESN"T WORKS!
    @2xup Let think... you just made castles generator? -.-
    @3xup I said "No "funny" posts" it's completly OFF-Topic dude! It's not spam-forum!

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Why is there no dislike button?

It's not offtopic, as he said, if you don't say what issue you are having, you can't get help. It's like going to the doctor because your leg hurts and you don't tell him that it hurts. How is he supposed to know what the problem is? Is he going to have to do a full body scan or something just because you won't state the issue?

Shad was saying that your incentive makes no since there's an entire section dealing with maps here: http://kagforum.com/index.php?forums/maps/

Since you didn't give any information on what you did, Trelawney gave you a general solution. He doesn't know what's wrong either nor does he know what you did, so he gave you that link so you could possibly solve it that way.

Lastly, you shouldn't get angry at the people trying to help, it'll just make other people angry and less likely to help you.

theBeaz, Noburu, jerloch and 4 others like this.