1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dwarves!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Piemaster, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedgabo

twistedgabo Shipwright

how do i make my own texture packs?

2. Piemaster

Piemaster Shipwright

Download GIMP, a free image editing software, its like photoshop but I find it a bit harder to use since im not used to it, its great for editing the sprites. You'll find the sprites in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\King Arthurs Gold\Base\Sprites (or wherever you have KAG installed. All you need to use is the pencil tool for fine details and for color editing you can choose all of a certain color and edit the hue/saturation. That's what I basically did, edited the vanilla sprites colors and then penciled the beards on.

Happy KAG'ing!

3. twistedgabo

twistedgabo Shipwright

thank you

4. Orzech

Orzech Shipwright

Is this working with build 200? :)

5. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

D: Dude , the file is invalid/deleted PLS I WANT DIS PACK I WOULD KILL SOME1 FOR IT D:
    :eek:

6. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

This pack was made back in September. Since September, new stuff has been added, including custom heads. Even if you did have the files for this pack, they wouldn't work without some heavy modifying. You'd have to add a few frames too. xP

Noburu likes this.
  7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This. Locking unless the OP wants to PM Contrary or I and updater/reopen the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.