1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[pixel-art] pixel food !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tirius, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Tirius

Tirius Shipwright

Hello all,

Sometime during battle, i spend a little time to rise up a statue for the honor of king Arthur.
    After, my team fight with more bravery !

[​IMG]
    (here, i build near the front, and during the construction i have been hurt by some arrows, a real challenge !)

I search on then forum, and i don't find other players that use KAG for create some models (like in minecraft).

[​IMG]

As you can see, the real character is on the minimap.
    And finally, with back-brick, it's not enought exepensive.

I'm alone ?
    Have you seen my construction ?
    Post here your own creation, if there isn't another tread !

Strech and Beef like this.
  2. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

You did this while we were fighting?
    *angry grumbles*

Birdman159, GHOZT and Noburu like this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I like the fact that you did a Mario one and it came out pretty good. The makes it a nice surprise if someone saw it on the minimap.

That being said, I would still consider it a waste of resources if it was built in the middle of a game. Had you had done it in a completely non-serious game with people you knew or if you had done it in sandbox, then there's no issue. Depending on the server, I may have ended up kicking you for basically griefing since you wasted resources and your team was using. That spot could have ended up being better used by someone else.

Noburu likes this.
  4. yangusis

yangusis Shipwright

Lol. One guy on our team made Isaac from that one indie game. Nobody really cared cuz we were winning by at least 3:1

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. Tirius

Tirius Shipwright

Ya, the problem of ressource.

In fact, i build usefull tower and shop during building time. And the last 10 sec, i take a full free ressource for my statue.
    The king is very fast construct and when i finish, i follow the front to build fast structure with the rest of stone.
    No worry, the team winning is my first objective :D !

For mario, same thing, yes I dig a little more, but it's give more smiles :).

Seriously, archers and knight who jump during building phase without take ressources for give building after is worst than me.
    And if i was kicking for that, the server is to serious for me !

Wonkyth likes this.
  6. Tirius

Tirius Shipwright

[​IMG]

next megaman !

killerhellhound likes this.
  7. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

He has a point about the archers and knights... if archers want arrows they should do some bloody building and then they can just buy some. I think this kinda carry on is fair enough to be honest, if people don't take ages from it and aren't doing it in the thick of fighting I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Beef likes this.
  8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I've done this occasionally, but never really while actually fighting, cause I hate losing :(

9. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

Regardless of whether or not it was done during a fight, it's a nice change from the constant penises I see erected on the battlefield.

Kudos. I love the Kirby one.

Eggnogg, Adinxs and Wonkyth like this.
  10. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

That is great... I too love the Kirby one.... :D

And swastikas.... see those every now and then too...

Valkyrie and Jamburglar like this.
  11. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I've seen a golden bull w/ penis, ofc I told the perpetrator off and added eyes...

12. I've seen a weird abundance of swastikas. 1 of them every 3 or 4 matches o.O

13. taco_frog

taco_frog Shipwright

as well as writing obscanities in bricks, thats real helpful.....or not

14. I am glad you actually helped the team by building, because I have seen people make towers behind our base, serving no purpose whatsoever.

These are quite good, and I enjoy the Kirby one. Keep up the good work!

15. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

God, I can't tell you how many times we needed builders on the front lines to get over the enemy tower, and I die and see all our builders endlessly toiling in spike pits... UGDFGHDFGH

killerhellhound likes this.
  16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

God, I can't tell you how many times I need knights to shield me against archer... and no, sometimes they keep rushing... alone... and dying. And i keep staying behind, waiting for knights, or dying under enemies fortress cause of arrow.
    And yeah, it's just horrible to see that there is always at least 2 or 3 builders staying behind, endlessly doing shit.

Noburu and killerhellhound like this.
  17. Tirius

Tirius Shipwright

Yeah, i see you like useless build so I dig all the team stone for that !

[​IMG]

As you can see, other builders build defense to the right and braek the master sword !

For megaman, it's hard on real play, that why i will try on sandbox.

Overlord and Valkyrie like this.
  18. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

i used to make a lot of those too, still do, but never thought of making screenies of them :p

19. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

I could of sworn that was an arrow to the knee joke.

20. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Oh wow you're right. Didn't even think of it haha