1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Code not recieved.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DawnOfNights, Feb 15, 2012.

1. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

So i bought my final allopass code, and it deducted my money for it, but i still havent code the code yet(and it was the final one!:QQ:) Please help, is there any way i could get that last code? I tried resending, but no luck(it even deducted that money too!)

2. Just give it time! It took a few hours for me to recieve mine. They have to send it to you.
    Send an email to (if you don't recieve it in a few hours.) Make sure to include your username for KAG, and if you paid with paypal the transaction ID is helpful, or a picture that you paid for it.

Also make sure you check your Spam folder.

3. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

But i got it from my phone. I guess i will have to send a mail then...

4. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

@jerloch: The e-mail with the code is sent automatically, but occasionally it fails to do so; that is when manual correction steps in. Also, please remove the exact e-mail address from your post; spiders will come across it and sign it up for a bunch of spam. Jerks.

@DawnOfNights: As Jerloch said, send an email to the above address, and include the email used during the paypal transaction. I am not familiar with the policy on refunds, but you purchased two codes; you'll have to work that out with the support dudes.

Hope this helps.

5. oops! Sorry had no idea. I will make sure to PM them next time. I got it directly from. Another thread :p

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I. I meant replace the @ with (at), so it is not recognized as an e-mail address. Whatever works, though.

7. deviltime007

deviltime007 Builder Stabber

help me plz,i have the code,i put it into the bar, but i havent premium account,help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee