1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is the most bad-ass thing you have done in KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inexorable, Feb 14, 2012.

1. f4lcon

f4lcon Catapult Fodder

i havent even downloaded it yet! beat that! lol :)

2. flamingdonkey101

flamingdonkey101 Catapult Fodder

3. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY

4. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

My best times in game are stopping bug exploiters, like the flying knights and the one tile dig abusers..

5. Melan

Melan Shark Slayer

Not sure if this is bad ass, but when it was end game and was soloing the other team as archer, I hid in a tree and just as a group of 2 knights and a builder were laddering up a tower, I shot through a hole, and somehow all of them had low hearts and I kill them all, which got me a +3 as archer.
    I wish I'd screenshotted that moment, but was too shocked, so instead I typed in "LOL +3" xD

6. NotSoImportant_

NotSoImportant_ Catapult Fodder

7. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Boxpipe and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  8. Kaenos

Kaenos Catapult Fodder

Hmmm...
    Most boss thing ever...

The only thing I've ever done that made me laugh my ass off was there was archers all across the sky, and I noticed the builder made 1 block too short. It was 0 resources on 0 resources, and there was 3 archers and a builder. The builder was building, but he forgot to put one "wall" block to keep his castle afloat. Had one bomb left. With my bomb of truth I jumped up and threw the bomb at the weak-spot, and it exploded. It then proceeded to fall and victoli.

9. FlyingGroundhog

FlyingGroundhog Shopkeep Stealer

Killed Strathos. :3

10. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

11. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Push someone to death as a builder after being launched from a fail cata.

12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Enemies about to burst through our front tower... we where out of units... they almost got through but then I threw a bomb and collapsed the whole damn thing over them... got like five players while the others ran....

13. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

52-3 as a knight. anyoner got a batter k/d as a knight??

14. I don't think that telling your k:d to impress is badass.

Vivicus likes this.
  15. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

There's even a separate thread for that. You'll note I've never even went into that thread. These sort of moments, I feel, are sort of divine moments- whether luck or skill, it's an amazing flash of art. A high K/D means you were probably just playing with baddies, sadly.

16. bilbs

bilbs KAG Guard Tester

Hold out against the other team 0 - 40 lives, and win.
    I was shaking when the round ended. So intense.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Neat like this.
  17. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

87-1. Back in line you!
    Good K/Ds are usually badass, but they belong in this topic: "Post your best K/D!"

Also picking up a cata with a bomb at 0.5s timer in it is badass. (Have nothing else badass enough to stay OT)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  18. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Once,I've killed an archer through 1 opened block arrow slit.With cata.And didn't break any other blocks around - sniper cata! :D

killerhellhound likes this.
  19. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

This is what I love about Kag, the units left sometimes can lead to intense finishes!

Good job on this. I've had a few badass finishes but never to this extent. Nevertheless i've also had that jittery feeling you describe. I think it comes from knowing that one little mistake could cost your team the entire round.

Contrary, Vivicus and Froghead48 like this.
  20. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Touche! Also, the most badass thing ive ever done beside k/d is kill 3 or 4 HA members with 1 life with knight :P