1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Howdy, wanted to find out why I got banned from the CTF Unlimited server, pretty sure it was by Luigi but not sure. I was frozen then Luigi said griefing or something, stayed frozen for about 2 minutes watching as the enemy almost overtook our skyplatform (part of the map not manmade) made a comment about how I could have helped, got banned.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3 times I watched 3 times you briefed with a cata, be happy I didn't just blacklist you :|

Noburu likes this.
  3. Ramsis

Except for the fact that I never use catapults. Are you sure it was me? I was busy building up access points both rounds I played with you. Sorry Luigi, I don't waste resources on Cattys.

4. BlueLuigi

You were the only one there with a catapult and I watched you the entire way, even when I froze you you had a catapult in your hand ^^;

Like I said I didn't blacklist you though, you'll be free to come on after next restart, but if I see shenanigans again I won't hesitate to blacklist.

5. Ramsis

Then with all due respect I am asking you show proof. I NEVER waste my times with catapults, they are ineffective wastes of resources that do nothing more then get used by noobs with no skill who break everything or pro's who wreck everything. I wouldn't waste my time or effort. I did not carry any catapult when you froze me, I was sitting in front of a bed trying to heal when you said grief and froze me. I'm not trying to cause problems but I also won't stand by and get blamed for something I didn't do. We fought hard, we won, I didn't do anything to break any of our stuff.

6. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

Take a quick chill pill both of you. It's possible it wasn't you. But it is also possible it was and that's that. Since you say you don't use catas, and Luigi says you griefed with one. Maybe it was an accident? Or maybe both of you really don't have proof for it. As long as it wasn't you it won't happen again so there's no problem. The servers are reset multiple times a day due to netcode. Bans last until restart. ??? Problem solved. By the way, give us rcon on multicap again luigi!

7. Ramsis

:huh?: Agreed, just idk, I'm worried about my name getting thrown around next to the word griefer. Not something anyone likes.

8. BlueLuigi

As I already told you, I refrained from posting proof to give you a second chance, I do have a screenshot but I find that screenshots prove very little, I also have logs of me telling you to stop andyou saying fuck you admin, you did it again the next round.

Now you see some people will ban you just for 'fuck you admin', I gave you 2 games of warnings, so I'm telling you now since you're persistent. The server will be restarted soon enough and you'll be unbanned, if I see you griefing at all after that, a single instance I'll just blacklist you most likely. I'm not the first of our admins to say they've had to kick you for griefing either.

Noburu likes this.
  9. Ramsis

You'd be wrong seeing as that was the second time I have been in your servers. Now I am requesting you post said logs as well seeing as the only things I said during the first round were along the lines of "Don't ever say I don't help the team," which was said in public chat, the next thing being "<3 u Luigi" after you called me a faggot. So if you are quite done with making things up I really would like to see some proof. I have nothing against the admin team lol and even more so I have nothing against you so I question why you of all people are making things up. Post your logs and screenshots and be done with it already. I just hope said logs are physical ingame ones as opposed to ones you could type up on the fly.

10. BlueLuigi

Code:
    [112417] <[!] BlueLuigi> If Ie ver see you again I will report you, for griefing numerous times in thi round.
    [112560] <eViL 12anger> kk
    [113031] <eViL 12anger> wat abt the freeze? -.-
    [113093] <(PAC)Ramsis> shut the fuck up

[114943] <(PAC)Ramsis> need help down here
    [114944] <(PAC)Ramsls> shut up blueluigi
    [114976] <sirwonkins> well ok then
    [114999] <(PAC)Ramsis> one knight
    [115086] DawnOfNIghts left the game
    Enjoy.

Although keep in mind as I told you before, since I already caught you doing it multiple times I'm more apt to just add you to the blacklist if you persist over a matter that I saw you clearly on. That said, two things.
    1)I don't really have to post proof I'm an admin not a guard
    2)It's easier for me to just blacklist you than deal with the "NO I DIDNT" bullshit, because the one thing more annoying than a griefer is one that griefs, cries that he never did and then inevitably does it again sometime down the line. I am much more apt to simply ban you forever straight up just because of the fact that you lied about the griefing.

Noburu likes this.
  11. Ramsis

Again I mention posting physical proof. I guess this is the fun part where I mention how 9 times out of 10 I type properly even when in game and at no point did you ever threaten me except for my last few minutes in the server. Also pretty sure SirWonkins was the kid who was asking why you froze me after mentioning I was griefing I do believe he said that I wasn't.

Also why would I tell an admin straight off to shut up if I spent all day in IRC reporting griefers and then not only that but if I was trying to be ban bait for you why would I try so hard to clear my name afterwards? Wouldn't I take pride in all this?

12. BlueLuigi

Got a long day tomorrow and going to sleep, feel free to continue this with any other admin, the logs are server side, the logs are there in your own client, and with everyone who was there. If logs showed tiles that catapults broke when fired they'd be of more use, sadly a guy frozen holding a cata isn't much proof as screenshot, other than he's a guy frozen holding a cata.

As I said already, feel free to cry about it, but I didn't freeze you the first time you broke the blocks, not the second time youdamaged the blocks above the shops, I waitd until the third time that you positioned yourself right near the shops and almost broke them all, that alone is more than enough to justify straight up blacklisting you, but I didn't, just take it is as is, a ban that doesn't even last a day cause the server gets restarted and move on, but if I see you griefing again I'll add you, I'm not going to bother responding to this crap anymore past this, going to be busy the rest of the week, or at least too busy to deal with this poop :P

13. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

I was there at the time of the ban and can confirm Blueluigi's side. If you really request another showing of the log I'd be happy to provide. :)

14. Ramsis

Just went through the logs and I did say shut up Luigi, looked and saw the shut the fuck up part but I don't think that was aimed at you. I do owe you an apology for wasting your time and offending you in that aspect, I did fuck up and for that I'm sorry. The griefing part I still have to say no to, I still hate cat's and I don't break out things unless it really must be done let alone use a cata to do it.

Sorry for all this, I was dumb and didn't know how to go back to see where I was being a childish shit for no reason. I still don't remember breaking any blocks above the shop, might ask this SirWonkins guy if I was griefing though.

If you guys feel I should be blacklisted for kicking up dirt like this then by all means I admit I deserve it, I acted foolish towards an admin and was an overall idiot in the way I acted over such small things. Sorry.

Rayne likes this.
  15. Boxpipe

As Blueluigi said before, you have not been blacklisted and are fine to join the server again. Furthermore, if you notice someone griefing or it looks like they are about to, please by all means let us know in the most legible manner possible (we tend to ignore "PLAYERX GRIftER BAn!!!"). If you happen to be falsely accuse, try not to insult the admin (it does not help your case I'm afraid :( ) and explain politely what you were doing and try to point us in the right direction. However we have access to console logs so we are rarely wrong. I hope this helps :)

Rayne likes this.
  16. Ramsis

Yeah no I admit wholeheartedly I screwed the pooch on this one. If I was shouting at you for saying I was griefing I am sorry Luigi, that was unfair of me. Also thank you for the tip Box, will try to keep that in mind.

Is there any way to get into the clan mumble/vent/teamspeak/whatever? Idk if you guys allow visitors or not. Would love to play KAG with some people who actually know what they are doing and speak about intentions per round.

17. Boxpipe

Unfortunately there will always be those bad eggs :>:(:

To answer your question, I do recall some mention of clan specific mumbles, as for joining them, you would most likely have to talk to the clan leaders to see about joining. (Checking the clan sub-forums would help with this).

18. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

let's all be friends

DarkHairedIrish, Noburu and Ramsis like this.
  19. Ramsis

What do you say Luigi? Can we be fronds? Lemme buy you a beer or something.

20. Boxpipe

You can make friends with my long, sturdy sword if you know what I mean. :sword: ;)

Noburu likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.