1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(^_^) U.S, California CTF

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by armymanpwns, Dec 30, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. APPLEStoTHEpear

APPLEStoTHEpear Shopkeep Stealer

.....*was thinking he could be admin but then just slips back into his lonely corner*.........

2. APPLEStoTHEpear

• Don't Double Post
    I blame Melan. Just throwing it out there :)

3. Melan

Melan Shark Slayer

Why am I the one that always gets blamed D:
    First rule now you ...

Ruleral likes this.
  4. I do this a lot.:D

5. APPLEStoTHEpear

Don't worry Melan. Someday....someday.....

6. Tankman652

Tankman652 Shipwright

Just looking through the posts and it seems like a lot of people are getting banned for strange reasons or there is a lot of greifing on the server when admins are not on.
    Just 2 things I would like to say:
    1. If you were banned because for a strange reason then try closing your KAG then reopening it. If that doesn’t work then try again in a few hours or restart you computer. That’s my 2 cents on that problem.
    2. If this server needs more mods on then I was wondering if i could become one. I’m on Weds. Thurs. Fri. in the afternoon and I’m willing to help out this great server. I'm always on and willing to help: D

But other than those two problems this is a great server. Great matches! Always a good time on this server! Keep up the good work server admins!

7. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Hi I also got banned Idk know why either. Alsoif you are looking for moderators then I would love to become one. I play almost everyday and I hate the stupid greifers on the server

8. Most "random" bans are due to Kag bugs. Or your network ping jumping for a second over the ping limit. You should be able to get back on in 15 minutes. If not then you may have to wait for the server to restart as that negates all non-global bans.

9. Hagi-Jes

Hagi-Jes Catapult Fodder

I just want to say, this server is mostly filled with butthurt mods/guards/etc who can't even do their job right. My first ban whilst joking around with a guy on the server, and my second was for destroying some noob's cata while he was shooting straight to one of our buildings. I don't even grief, I'm almost always on the top score, or close enough, both by building and kills.
    If you're looking for a fun time, don't join the server, and hi rureral.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention that I've been also frozen multiple times for no reason, and that so called "guards" just follow the rules IF the enemy team is cheating or doing something that they shouldn't, but if their team does that same shit, it's OK.

10. In return, I must say that judging armymanpwns server just because some "butthurt mods/guards/etc" seem to play on it is rather ignorant. If you think that a certain guard is not doing a satisfactory job, feel free to lodge a complaint on a specified page rather than bringing it to our attentions which is most cases will prove to be utterly worthless. Also when you say "I don't grief", destroying "some noob's cata" is considered griefing in itself, even if he seems to be doing an underwhelming job. When in this situation I advise to talk to him/her or if a "butthurt mod/guard/etc" are around inform them. Also, regarding your first ban where you were supposedly "joking around", it's possible that your intentions, whatever they may have been, were misunderstood. By the way, I'm not seeking to dishearten you in any way, I just wish to state true fact.

Ruleral and Melan like this.
  11. Hagi-Jes

Hagi-Jes Catapult Fodder

"Also when you say "I don't grief", destroying "some noob's cata" is considered griefing in itself"
    So if someone is shooting at one of our building and destroying it, I can't go and destroy their cata? Your logic is pretty amazing. I do tell pretty much everyone, I ask my team to votekick the person, if there's an admin/mod/guard, I ask them to kick/ban the person, but nothing happens.
    Plus, the server is always people full of retards who don't even know how to use bombs or build, it isn't even funny, not that this has anything to do with the admins/mods./guards problem, it simply makes it "more enjoyable"

12. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Moved a dozen posts to the trashcan thanks to Hagi-Jes starting a flamewar that's rather irrelevant to this thread and the purpose of the Server Directory. Take it to PM. Consider yourself lucky for getting a single Flaming Warning instead of four.

jerloch likes this.
  13. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

I am unable to join the server, says I am banned and not sure why. I would like to appeal this ban.

14. Alpha-Warrior

Alpha-Warrior Horde Gibber

probably ping ban happens a lot im banned to ive been baned for 4 hours could i plz be unbanned

15. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

I have no idea why I am banned on this server, and I never had a ping above 33.

It's been like this for a couple days now.

Help?

16. Quixote

Quixote Horde Gibber

I appear to be banned for no reason either.

17. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Hmm. . . I seem to be banned on your server, probably another random ban. :(

18. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

LAInCl or Lainc1
    He griefed our tower
    7:25 eastern time
    He was gold so we couldnt kick him

Attached Files:

19. In need of more Mods ): Not enough on during the day, give it to blue and verra and the rest of POWER so that you have regulation throughout the day.

20. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Yes, the server does need more mods. Armymanpwns, please add more mods to stamp out those griefers!

Mods: jackitch