1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

More people (zombie mode)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dovydas, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

I can never get over 3 people, could someone tell me if I need to build more quarters to get more people (I do not wanna waste my time doing that then find out you don't.

So do you need to build more quarters for more people?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Basic answer is yes.

I think that each quarter can support 2 new people. At least that's what I've had from my past experience.

3. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks, I will make more than 1 quarters from this point on. :)

4. Is there a set limit on the number of migrants you can have? So like 4 quarters could provide 8 migrants.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Haven't tested that far, but I do know that I've gotten 6 recruits before. Don't know if there is a cap though.

6. I'll go test it now :D

I got to eleven before everything went to hell. I think it ups the spawn rate on enemies. Second night I had two Z-Knights and 4 wraiths.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

you should get used to using 1 quarters = 1 migrant, as that's how it's supposed to be.

8. jimbobey9999

jimbobey9999 Catapult Fodder

Yes, I think it is possible the more "people" you have the more the spawn rates will go up meaning you start at around 20% or so because there is not many zombies at the start but then i got a load of them quarters they started to come in bigger numbers and bigger sizes thus meaning me not got enough stuff to defend my self they getting in and killing me, so its easy to say never get more than 4 quarters or all hell breaks loose
    -James