1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

So I started playing again....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by antymattar, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

The game developers knew that being able to see half the map would make the game predictable.

2. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

You can see the full map. Just press [M].
    But you can't see where are the guys, except your temmate.

3. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

Cata's now fire almost blind, and Archers cannot do the long range very high Arching shots. Read what people are saying in this thread to see where we are coming from:

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/can...zoom-out-was-taken-out.4502/page-3#post-77699

Many are upset and express their feelings that the game is less fun for them now. I am glad the game is fun for you though, but large changes like the removal of the full zoom are going to hurt the community in the long run, as only a tight group of long time players will remain and the game will be brutally tough for new players to try to get into. I have seen this in many communities - it kills the games community.

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I suppose it's not that hard for archers to get used to aim one edge of the screen while your character stands at the other edge, given an unlocked view, although I understand it pisses them off... New release is great, yet it needs some polishing, and maybe to bring a couple of things back from the last build. I support Vanguarde's opinion in a part: last build was really funny and there was more face to face action, or at least more fierced; now it seems harder to hit -with hammer, sword or arrows.
    Things will be surely better, devs have made a great job.

5. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

Hi 8x, we have played before in game! We are a great team when digging. :)

You hit the nail on the head, something about this release was more fierce.

Your quote:

"last build was really funny and there was more face to face action, or at least more fierced; now it seems harder to hit -with hammer, sword or arrows."

I know you play a lot just like me, so we have lots of in game experience and something just 'feels' off. It is something you can only feel when you play the game heavily like we do. :p

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hate to stifle conversation, but something tells me this thread's fresh out of passive-aggressive debate; alternative looks less than passive, too.

Redigit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.