1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE FORTRESS SINGLE-PLAYER RELEASED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Mar 2, 2012.

1. zombie_man

zombie_man Shipwright

sometimes they spawn i had 2 spawn underground randomly is that a glitch

2. BlooKazoo

BlooKazoo Builder Stabber

zombie_man likes this.
  3. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

Woh a portal at the beginning of the game, i blocked it with only one stone and then appeared a ghost (those who explodes), it destroyed the portal, unfortunatly i died just before it happens :huh?:

4. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Evil irony...:D But how 1 wraith exploded a portal? It means that 1 bomb can explode the portal?

5. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

I really enjoy how the game gets more dynamic by darkness. People have lost their interest in skybridges because tunnels are really fun. You can wake up after a night and see the game has changed much and enemies are at a place you didn't susspect them.
    Maybe builders became too strong through this because they can do a lot more damage and stay unnoticed while they are encaved.

6. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I have to agree with you on this one, tunneling has become a bit more of a better way to counter enemy structure even though it's still a hindrance. After all, the darkness really does discourage people from tunneling as well as enemies can exploit the two way tunnel.

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Oh my goodness, zombie_man is trying to post a link to his desktop on the internet. :D

illu, MooCowMan, Neat and 1 other person like this.
  8. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Only thing that makes tunneling OP at times is entombing. I had two days ago a match where I was chasing a frigging one builder underground for 30 minutes with 2 builders.. Nevertheless he got the flag and enemies flooded the tunnel so he managed to escape. This is so annoying, but luckily we'll have those annoying little cowards dead to the lack of the air soon.

9. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I just died on the second day and it was like "27 days survived", best glitch ever.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  10. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, I don't like how with 4 builders, it took around 10 minutes to get one builder who mined himself into our defenses, covered it, and then mined the stone and blocked everywhere we tried to mine into.

11. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

ahh i cant get past the first day, im too slow trying to control npcs

12. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

I haven't even played Zombie mode, but I do know that the more migrants you employ, the harder the waves of zombies get. So, unless the benefit of having an NPC on your side outweighs the increase in difficulty, keep their numbers to a minimum.

13. Demented_SCV

Demented_SCV Shopkeep Stealer

Which is unfortunate because I want to be incentivised to create as big an army of NPCs as possible!

14. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

That just makes the zombie army bigger.

15. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Well, if you want a challenge, max out your army! :D

16. Demented_SCV

Demented_SCV Shopkeep Stealer

That's my point. I want the game to encourage me to get more NPCs. In its current form, I'm discouraged from making a giant NPC army.

17. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

I look forward to multiplayer so I don't have to micromanage NPCs. I like them but holy hell.

Ej, Halosnake, MooCowMan and 2 others like this.
  18. nightcrala09

nightcrala09 Shopkeep Stealer

This is my actual best wave reached... I legitimately sick that bad at ZF. xD

19. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

I'm wondering as I haven't seen it yet in game, but when someone is holding a keg, can it explodes before it's activated ? For exemple a builder is holding one and an archer hits it with an arrow while he's approaching. Or a knight slash this guy and dies with the builder together (How romantic it could be)

20. Auri

Auri Tunnel Addict Donator Tester

Shooting a keg or blowing it up with another explosion will trigger the keg.