1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

score reset bug...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Neox, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Neox

Neox Shipwright

aint this shit annoying... you have 666/1 score and you pretend your chuck norris and your muscles grow bigger than a steroid abuser, then this glitch bitch comes along, score resets to 2/15 or any other low number. this happens to me pretty often... dont no if this is actully meant to happen or its a bug that needs to ass spanked and fixed?

2. This has been happening to me too, so I can confirm this bug exists. I have a high K/D & my kills disappear, unless there's a broken feature where kills get reset to zero every game & deaths don't..?

3. cykalu

cykalu Shopkeep Stealer

It's to do with taking a cyanide [suicide], tested a few hours back. Can't remember whether it is that all the time though, as it could be something else too.

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If it is suicide, it's not just the cyanide option. I never do that but my score resets.

I kill myself every now and then with a bomb or a drop or what have you, but the score doesn't consistently change.

It is annoying.

5. I never use cyanide unless im in like a box as a knight. My score usually resets every 15 minutes or so. ):

6. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I'm always killing myself, but my score almost never reset prior to the recent update.

7. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

i hate this glitch and cyanide is made of natural ingredients! IT SHOULD BENEFIT US ALL!

8. Moroes

Moroes Horde Gibber

Sometimes my score resets itself.I dont mind it so much.But it can even change to higher values.For example: I have had score 10:1 for longer time and suddenly it went to numbers like 44:30.

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It doesn't reset, you get someone else his score. Someone that's not on the server anymore. You also get the amount of coins that person had.

So it sucks most when you have 200 coins and you get the score of someone with 0 coins...... (who cares about stats)

It's been reported on Mantis some time ago, not that anyone ever visits mantis.

cykalu likes this.
  10. owthathurts

owthathurts Shark Slayer

this bug IS pretty annoying. needs a fix IMO

11. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

I've had this once or twice. Though it's not something that happens often, it is annoying when you're trying to keep track if you're progressing. So it might not have the same importance as the squeezing glitch, I would like to have it solved sooner or later.

12. TyreIII990

TyreIII990 Shopkeep Stealer

i dont think this is really true i got 1542 on this server went off for 1 hour went back on and still had it did that every hour for 4 hours

13. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I am 100% sure I am not getting my own score since I get random scores like once an hour.

14. bilbs

bilbs KAG Guard Tester

Bump, for this being my biggest gripe with the game at the moment.

15. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, now that I've played many times and really have been checking out my scores, it indeed does happen more frequently than not, and it is starting to annoy me too... It might be a silly thing, but when you're trying to keep track on how you are progressing in skill, it's confusing if the next time you checked nothing matches anymore.