1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guard chat not working second time

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BoiiW, Feb 22, 2012.

1. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

When I go to ESC -> Chat and forgot to track the name of someone I wanted to report to a guard (So many premium griefers, it's beyond me), I try to start it ip again and it doesn't work anymore.

So Chat only works once every time I start KAG up :(

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

odd, do you get the same issue when opening up wiki or manual (from main menu)?

although to get around this you can always use the webchat (located up the top of the page just click the IRC button), and ask for guard assistance there.

3. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Just tried that, but it's only the chat function, from in-game.
    and thanks for that tip, I forgot about that :)

4. Zwiebelfisch

Zwiebelfisch Catapult Fodder

I know this is allready buried but I have the same issue.

When I join the chat ingame then it starts without prolems. Aftr I go back into the game the chat seems to close itself (I think?). If I then want to enter the chat again, it just keeps loading without any outcome (not even a prompt to Join Webchat just a White screen). I have to exit the game and then join the chat, also only working one time per program start. I do however see my nickname in the userlist if I relog shortly after.

I added (a high definition:) ) screencap of the startup console.

kag_120321.gif

I'm running Vista 64 Bit.

I'll also add another thing that happens every time:

When browsing games via the ingame browser, some games will display and update their info (players, ping, info etc) when I click them. Others will never show the infos. Clicking through several servers doesn't help either.Any ideas? maybe that's just the way it is?

Thanks in advance.

5. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Well full servers dont update since there well...Full...

also those with horrible ping stay empty for me.
    Other then that everything is normal.

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's been reported as a bug ages ago. Nothing we can do except for waiting for the devs to read mantis.