1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Promotion Guards Vs The World

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fellere825, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasserstern

Wasserstern Builder Stabber

I´m gonna be there.

2. Septic-Sauce

Septic-Sauce Shipwright

I've been training for this. :r_flex:
    </br>--- merged: Mar 23, 2012 6:34 PM ---</br>
    Also, I hope we all work together! Like the game is supposed to be played! :)

3. Trae

Trae Shopkeep Stealer

The guards are going to play many rounds, if all the challengers should be sated.
    But i stand ready, on march the 31, to slaughter and pillage the green people.

4. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

haha i get to slaughter the guards before all the europeans :D

5. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Nah we europeans will be join you in guard slaughther...Since they got a rather powerfull server up.

Septic-Sauce likes this.
  6. manningliu

manningliu Shipwright

AWW HEEALLLLLLL YEAAAAAAH!!!! KEG FLYS TO UNLEASH SOME OWNAGE!

7. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I'm going to lawl when at first, the Guards aren't all able to get on. Because everyone will be double clicking refresh looking for the server there will be no chance for all the Guards to get on without kicking people/restarting the server multiple times.

Ej, jerloch and Stevedog like this.
  8. DirtyGiraffe

DirtyGiraffe Bison Rider

Bring it guards! :r_flex::huh?::flex:

9. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Worst day to have my Internet slowed

10. I was trying out the test server and realized that its unplayable for me and my 300 ping :(

11. What test server was that? because they are both supposed to be in the US.

kl4060 likes this.
  12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

The Test Server is Trelawney's. It is going to be used for the Europeans, so it's not based in the US. If you aren't in the US, don't bother with that server. It's been mainly used for testing out the config file (which I messed up on several times). The US server isn't up yet so don't worry, ladies?

13. So, for the event, will their be 2 US servers (one for each weekend) or 1 Euro server and 1 US server going to be used?

14. 1 Euro and 1 US server. Lagtastic for us people in the Pacific :(

Creille likes this.
  15. But:

inactive_account likes this.
  16. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Oh hey we have a European server now hosted by Trelawney and Downburst. So yeah... Celebrations all around.

Edit for Steve down below: Can't have everything bud, Europeans gotta have their fun too.

Edit for Steve number 2: not all Euros can play in the US and the Euro event is a week away, plenty of time for last minute changes if we need any.

17. I prefer if it were 2 US servers, so Australians can play both times. Besides, it wouldn't be a "world" team, if the Pacific region (Australia and others) couldn't play because of bad ping.

EDIT for Fellere: Europeans can still play on a US server, but Australians can't play on a Euro server.

EDIT for Fellere #2: Still, some Euros playing in the US is better than NO Australians playing in Europe.

18. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

does anyone one now when it bigins for aussies?
    gona check for all aussies
    [to lazy to check earlier comments]
    .... has it began already or its 6 more hour....

19. 10 hours until it begins.

20. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Looking ford to killing guards with some awesome people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.